787 1 2023-6-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronedroica 0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486316 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does one have to calibrate the lens before the manual camera settings become available?  I am using the Cendence controller (single controller for camera and drone) and the camera settings will not allow for any other mode than auto. If I attempt to use S, A, or M, the setting immediately reverts back to auto. If I touch the left side camera buttons and the camera settings wheel, the same thing happens. I also cannot get out of autofocus, and the focus knob does not work.
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please check the following steps first?
1. Reset the camera parameters. Confirm that its focus is correct, including manual focus and autofocus
2. Ensure that the distance from the focus object is greater than the minimum focus distance of the lens. For example, the focus distance of the Zenmuse X5S is 0.2m-∞. To ensure normal focus, the distance between the object and the camera’s focus bench-marking line should be greater than 0.2 m (distance refers to the space between the object and the front end of the lens).
3. Check whether lens calibration is successful.
4. Re-mount the lens. Check whether the contact pins between the lens and camera/gimbal and aircraft are dirty. If so, please wipe them off with absolute alcohol and test it again.
5. Check whether the Inspire 2 and gimbal firmware are the latest firmware versions. If not, please update the firmware and try again.
Please tell us your feedback.
2023-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules