Agras T30 Hd Second layer maps
734 5 2023-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1aLf23uRWnS8
lvl.1

Greece

Hello. Could anyone help me with the use of Hd second layer maps for T30 ?Maybe some recomended sources ? How do i use a personal account map ? Thank you.
2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, here is a suggestion for you, you can see if it helps:
Personal AccountMap
You need to use P4R or M3M for aerial survey, and then rebuild the map on www.djiag.com, and then turn on this switch on the remote control. When the remote control reaches the 2 km range of the map, it will automatically load the high-definition map you reconstructed yourself.

Custom URL
You need to find the map manufacturer to obtain the URL of their map, and then open the URL with the remote control and enter the address provided by the map provider. Then the remote control will display the high-definition map of this map provider.
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_1aLf23uRWnS8
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-27 02:12
Personal AccountMap
You need to use P4R or M3M for aerial survey, and then rebuild the map on www.djiag.com, and then turn on this switch on the remote control. When the remote control reaches the 2 km range of the map, it will automatically load the high-definition map you reconstructed yourself.

Thank you .
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You're welcome. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.
2023-7-3
Use props
Karlott
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2023-6-27 02:12
Personal AccountMap
You need to use P4R or M3M for aerial survey, and then rebuild the map on www.djiag.com, and then turn on this switch on the remote control. When the remote control reaches the 2 km range of the map, it will automatically load the high-definition map you reconstructed yourself.

Hi Mindy,

if i set Personal Account Map, the sistem show google maps as default.

I tried to use bing maps on custom url, but no sucess. The remote control show a menssage: Format Error.

What is the right format to use?

Thanks.
1-22 12:16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Karlott Posted at 1-22 12:16
Hi Mindy,

if i set Personal Account Map, the sistem show google maps as default.

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. You may try to use the link I sent you via PM on custom URL. See if that solves the issue.
1-23 00:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules