456 3 2023-6-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3Elements
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364885 ft
United States

Hello all,
I’ve had my drone for about 3 1/2 years and have flown it many times. Yesterday it threw up multiple codes all in the span of about 3 seconds and then free fell and even though it landed on a bush is missing an arm and another arm fully opened the aircrafts hull and is dangling. Unfortunately I don’t have the funds to get another drone any time soon and wasn’t sure if there was any warranty help or anything I could pursue. The flight was about 5 minutes and all seemed to be fine, then the camera immediately dropped and I got these codes within the span of a few seconds 30050, 30049, 30045, 30004. It looked like it was rolling over repeatedly mid-air (I hoped it was just the camera and hit return to home point)  and then it was in a bush. I used find my drone to find it. While I was looking for it, it threw up these codes: 30152, 30166.
I know one of the codes was an altitude warning but I’ve flown it a few thousand feet higher before on a mountaineering expedition with no issues.
2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 3Elements. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if this is for Mavic Air 2 drone?
2023-6-26
Use props
3Elements
lvl.2
Flight distance : 364885 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-26 02:17
Hi, 3Elements. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if this is for Mavic Air 2 drone?

Yes this is for a Mavic Air 2
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

3Elements Posted at 6-26 05:09
Yes this is for a Mavic Air 2

Hi, 3Elements. Thank you for the reply. Since the drone crashed, we highly recommend that you send your drone back to us for further diagnosis and repair. Data analysis can also be requested to check what caused the issue (a fee might be applied depending on the warranty). To start, you may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at https://www.dji.com/support. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules