DJI Integra
3324 20 2023-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

How do I connect the DJI Integra goggles to be used in the DJI virtual flight app?
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, DJI Goggles Integra supports using with DJI Virtual Flight (both Android and iOS versions), but it does not support using DJI Virtual Flight on a computer.
2023-6-27
Use props
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

I tried to connect but the DJI virtual flight app (iOS version) only gives connection to goggles v2; when trying to connect the integra goggles, it just keeps searching for the goggles
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jan H Posted at 6-28 06:45
I tried to connect but the DJI virtual flight app (iOS version) only gives connection to goggles v2; when trying to connect the integra goggles, it just keeps searching for the goggles

Thank you for your reply. Please check the following steps for troubleshooting:

1. Ensure that the device has been activated.
2. Make sure that the DJI Goggles Integra, remote controller, DJI Motion Controller firmware, and the DJI Virtual Flight app have been updated to the latest version.
3. Make sure that the virtual flight switch in the DJI Goggles Integra has been enabled (Setting path: “Settings > More > DJI Virtual Flight.”;
4. Try to power on and connect the aircraft, goggles, and DJI Motion Controller and power off the aircraft. Then, connect to the app.  
5. Make sure that the cable used has the data transmission function (which can be tested by connecting it to DJI Fly).
6. Use the OTG cable, USB-C cable/USB-C to USB-C cable/USB-C to Lighting cable to connect the goggles and your mobile phone.
7. Please confirm that you are using the OTG cable and cables provided in the combo are being used.
Please keep us updated if the issue persists, a video of your operation and set-up will be appreciated.

2023-6-28
Use props
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 6-28 23:47
Thank you for your reply. Please check the following steps for troubleshooting:

1. Ensure that the device has been activated.

Thank you for your message. However, I am not trying to connect goggles v2 to the virtual flight app, but the goggle Integra.
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jan H Posted at 6-29 00:45
Thank you for your message. However, I am not trying to connect goggles v2 to the virtual flight app, but the goggle Integra.

I am regretful of the typo. Please still help to make sure that the virtual flight switch in the DJI Goggles Integra has been enabled.
Besides, may I know if you are using the Goggles Integra with the Mini 3 Pro only?

2023-6-29
Use props
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

No, I use the Avata as well. When I link the goggles to the program, at status it only shows Avata and when I push the switch button, it gives no other options. Should I go to DJI Fly and disconnect the Avata before trying to link to Virtual Flight? That is what I have to do to link the mini 3. Apparently, you can not link the goggles to the mini 3 if it’s also linked to the RC controller
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jan H Posted at 6-29 13:27
No, I use the Avata as well. When I link the goggles to the program, at status it only shows Avata and when I push the switch button, it gives no other options. Should I go to DJI Fly and disconnect the Avata before trying to link to Virtual Flight? That is what I have to do to link the mini 3. Apparently, you can not link the goggles to the mini 3 if it’s also linked to the RC controller

Hello, there. Would you please tell us the SN of the DJI Goggles Integra and the firmware version?
2023-6-29
Use props
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

Sorry for the late reply. Been abroad and goggles were at home…
S/N 5VPDL1700364VB
GOGGLES FIRMWARE 01.00.00.00
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Jan H Posted at 6-30 13:21
Sorry for the late reply. Been abroad and goggles were at home…
S/N 5VPDL1700364VB
GOGGLES FIRMWARE 01.00.00.00

It seems that the firmware version of the DJI Goggles Integra is not the latest version.
Please make sure all the device and the app has been updated to the latest version.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ase_Notes_U2_EN.pdf
2023-7-1
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Wanda Posted at 2023-7-1 02:46
It seems that the firmware version of the DJI Goggles Integra is not the latest version.
Please make sure all the device and the app has been updated to the latest version.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/DJI_Goggles_Integra/Release_Note/U2/DJI_Goggles_Integra_Release_Notes_U2_EN.pdf

I also have this problem, using the M4P and Integra. All firmware (drone, goggles, batteries, motion controller) is updated, but the virtual Flight app does not offer Integra as an option.

I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max, since you still don’t support current iPhones.
2-3 22:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hjdosloakflkafl Posted at 2-3 22:19
I also have this problem, using the M4P and Integra. All firmware (drone, goggles, batteries, motion controller) is updated, but the virtual Flight app does not offer Integra as an option.

I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max, since you still don’t support current iPhones.

May I ask if you've tried the troubleshooting provided by Susan on 4#? If not, please follow the troubleshooting steps above and tell us the result.
2-3 23:32
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-3 23:32
May I ask if you've tried the troubleshooting provided by Susan on 4#? If not, please follow the troubleshooting steps above and tell us the result.

Yes, I’ve tried all the steps suggested in that post, except for step 7, because neither the drone or goggles came with a lightning cable, so I’m using an Apple USB to Lightning cable.

The problem is that the application doesn’t offer an option of connecting to Integra, only to Goggles 2.
2-4 08:22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hjdosloakflkafl Posted at 2-4 08:22
Yes, I’ve tried all the steps suggested in that post, except for step 7, because neither the drone or goggles came with a lightning cable, so I’m using an Apple USB to Lightning cable.

The problem is that the application doesn’t offer an option of connecting to Integra, only to Goggles 2.

Could you please reinstall the app to see if the issue still exists? Please make sure the app is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight If the issue still exists, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.
2-6 01:06
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-6 01:06
Could you please reinstall the app to see if the issue still exists? Please make sure the app is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-virtual-flight If the issue still exists, please provide us with a video for further confirmation.

What video do you need? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the virtual fly app, but still the only options it offers are to connect Goggles V2.
2-7 03:36
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hjdosloakflkafl Posted at 2-7 03:36
What video do you need? I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the virtual fly app, but still the only options it offers are to connect Goggles V2.
[view_image]

I am sorry if I miss this. May I confirm if your drone is a DJI Mini 4 Pro? DJI Virtual Flight temporarily does not support DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI RC Motion 2, which can only be used with DJI Avata or DJI FPV now. Thank you for your understanding and support. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2-7 22:49
Use props
Hjdosloakflkafl
lvl.1

Hong Kong

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 22:49
I am sorry if I miss this. May I confirm if your drone is a DJI Mini 4 Pro? DJI Virtual Flight temporarily does not support DJI Mini 4 Pro and DJI RC Motion 2, which can only be used with DJI Avata or DJI FPV now. Thank you for your understanding and support. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Yes, I have. The Mini 4 Pro. You don’t have my understanding, just my frustration, as after two weeks of frustrating and futile engagements with customer support, I’ve now owned the Goggles for too long to get a refund.
2-10 22:08
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hjdosloakflkafl Posted at 2-10 22:08
Yes, I have. The Mini 4 Pro. You don’t have my understanding, just my frustration, as after two weeks of frustrating and futile engagements with customer support, I’ve now owned the Goggles for too long to get a refund.

We are so sorry to hear this,  the Virtual flight is an FPV flight simulator that only supports the DJI FPV and DJI Avata at this moment, the Mini 4 Pro is not supported.
But the Mini 4 Pro is compatible with DJI Goggles Integra,  just make sure the drone firmware is up to V01.00.0300, you can still use the Mini 4 Pro with Goggles Integra.
2-11 02:05
Use props
fans490236c1
lvl.1

Finland

I am trying to connect to virtual flight app with integra goggles and Samsung Galaxy s22+. At the moment when virtual flight tryes to connect goggles, the app on the phone "quits". First black screen on goggles and then on phone. After that phone returns to state-> reconnect. W××t the ....
My phone is regular so it should work with this app. So what is the problem here?
2-22 07:28
Use props
fans490236c1
lvl.1

Finland

fans490236c1 Posted at 2-22 07:28
I am trying to connect to virtual flight app with integra goggles and Samsung Galaxy s22+. At the moment when virtual flight tryes to connect goggles, the app on the phone "quits". First black screen on goggles and then on phone. After that phone returns to state-> reconnect. W××t the ....
My phone is regular so it should work with this app. So what is the problem here?

I also uninstalled the Fly app once because it always want to start first when you are connecting. I assummed that that was an issue...running two apps at the same time to to trying to do "same" things.
It didn't help.
So help...please.
2-22 07:34
Use props
Jan H
lvl.1
Belgium

The problem remains unsolved. I try to use the virtual fly app in combination with the DJI mini 3 pro and the AVATA. None work for the simple reason that the app only allows connection with the goggles 2 and not with the Integra goggles (the last goggles DJI brought to the market)  Sad after market service…
2-22 07:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules