goggles HUD is stuck / frozen but image is still working !
696 4 2023-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jérôme Mollé
lvl.1

France

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you a weird phenomenon. Sometimes, while i am flying with my dear Avata through my Goggles v2, I suddenly realize that the HUD is frozen. The battery level does not go down ; the quality of the connection remains fixed as it was flying next to me ... but the image is still good in the Goggles. It is very scary because, at the moment you understand that your HUD is frozen, you need to think about the flying time remaining.

I would like to know if some people had the same experience. Does it come from the Goggles ? The Avata's batteries ?
I hope I will find a good soul to enlight me and giving me some answers.

Have a good day !

2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jérôme Mollé. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you are using the official battery for the drone and goggles?
2023-6-27
Use props
djiuser_74WgK4d5we8R
New

Germany

Hi, I have the same Problem with die DJI FPV Drone, nearly everytime after a few minutes between (3 and 5) the HUD freeze. Image quality just fine. I am using only offical batteries for drone and goggles. Everything has the latest firmware updates...

1-21 06:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_74WgK4d5we8R Posted at 1-21 06:34
Hi, I have the same Problem with die DJI FPV Drone, nearly everytime after a few minutes between (3 and 5) the HUD freeze. Image quality just fine. I am using only offical batteries for drone and goggles. Everything has the latest firmware updates...

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm the specific model of Goggles are you using? Please provide us with the current firmware version of your Aircraft, Goggles, and Remote controller. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-25 01:10
Use props
djiuser_74WgK4d5we8R
New

Germany

Hi again,

found the solution in an other forum. Its obviously a bug when the sd-card of the goggles are full. So I tried with a non-full sd-card...no problems until now.
Seems to be the easy solution.

greetings
2-24 09:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules