883 5 2023-6-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Greetings all - How does one get the charge cycles of a WB37 battery?  I seen people posting on eBay the amount of charge cycles a WB37 has but I can't figure out where to look that up for my WB37 batts. Thanks !!
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MaCJaX. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, do you want to know how many cycles your WB37 currently has?
2023-6-26
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi Gamora, yes. Is there a way to check? Thanks !
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 6-26 19:39
Hi Gamora, yes. Is there a way to check? Thanks !

Hi, MaCJaXAt. Thank you for the reply. Currently, our equipment does not record the charge cycle of the WB37 battery so there's no way to check it but we will take it as a suggestion of yours, and rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-6-27
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-27 03:49
Hi, MaCJaXAt. Thank you for the reply. Currently, our equipment does not record the charge cycle of the WB37 battery so there's no way to check it but we will take it as a suggestion of yours, and rest assured that we'll communicate it with the respective team for its potential. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Understood. Thank you Gamora !
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 7-1 19:40
Understood. Thank you Gamora !

You're most welcome, MaCJaX. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules