don´t let me export the 360 images
2242 4 2023-6-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aBTjUydbxSEk
New

Mexico

Hi, im New here can i have a little hepl? i have a question. The DJI Mini 3 does not let me export the 360 images to my PC o my Phone, only the photos appear separately in Panorama Folder, but i need the .jpg image created in 360 does not appear when connecting the micro sd to the pc, how do I solve that?
2023-6-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_aBTjUydbxSEk. Thank you for reaching out. When the DJI RC is used with the DJI Mini 3, the DJI RC doesn't support downloading the Panorama images. If you would like to view and share the spherical panorama image with spherical effect, you may follow the steps below:
• Select the spherical image
• Click “share” in the right-side upper corner
• Select the aimed platform where you would like to share, among them, Skypixel is the required one
• In Skypixel platform, you could directly see the image with spherical effect, and see a share link when sharing with other platform.
During the sharing procedure, the image would be downloaded automatically in the local album, and it would become a plan photo displayed in mobile device without spherical effect.
2023-6-28
Use props
edmit
New

United States

When 'sharing' them to Skypixel using the above procedure, does it share them with the highest resolution possible? While i haven't actively tried this procedure, my guess is that the final output is of a lower resolution than the maximum possible. Is there anyway i can export the stitched 360 (or panoramic) image i see on my RC controller to a local device of my choosing, such as an SD card, or PC via USB? While i have figured out how to use 3rd party stitching software to create my panorama from the sequence of images, it would be nice if i could directly export the already stitched image i see on the RC, ideally in max resolution to a local device. I prefer not to involve any 'apps' or 'social media'.
2023-6-29
Use props
VerdeGuy
New
Flight distance : 318058 ft

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-28 06:00
Hi, djiuser_aBTjUydbxSEk. Thank you for reaching out. When the DJI RC is used with the DJI Mini 3, the DJI RC doesn't support downloading the Panorama images. If you would like to view and share the spherical panorama image with spherical effect, you may follow the steps below:
• Select the spherical image
• Click “share” in the right-side upper corner

There is no "share" icon or option...there is no option to share to skypixel either....when i try it does not show up to upload
2023-11-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VerdeGuy Posted at 11-22 13:30
There is no "share" icon or option...there is no option to share to skypixel either....when i try it does not show up to upload

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm the model of your aircraft?
2023-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules