780 1 2023-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Dusty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126096 ft
Australia

Hi team,
I currently have an Air 2S used with an iPhone 11 (work phone), and Google pixel 4a (personal phone). The issue I have with the pixel 4a is the video link for real time viewing does not work (locks on a single frame). The unit works fine when I use the iPhone.

I'm considering updating my personal phone to a pixel 6a (as I may need to hand in my work phone soon). Before I do this I wish to ensure the pixel 6a will work correctly with the Air 2S.

Kind regards,
Richard.
2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reinstall the DJI Fly app on your Google Pixel 4a and check if the issue persists? Regarding Google Pixel 6a, DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend that you download the app first and go the nearby outlet for testing. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules