Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro GL200A RC battery questions
1052 1 2023-6-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WaterMaster
lvl.3
United States

I came across a 'New' Mavic Pro Platinum and purchased it, got a new DJI battery, found a 'lightly used' GL200A RC controller and purchased it. The RC had no charge when it arrived, I charged it with my DJI battery charger to 100%, plugged a phone into the RC, linked with the Mavic PP and activated the Mavic PP. I noticed the power on the RC was dropping, it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to drain the battery to shutdown, when I plugged the charger in the battery had 41%, after two hours it's at 71%.

Is there some method for testing the battery?

2023-6-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please note that If you use an iOS device, the remote controller can be used for 3 hours; if you use an Android device, it can be used for 1 to 2 hours based on the device brand and the device battery power. Use the Micro USB cable and the USB Power adapter to charge the remote controller or use the original charger to charge the remote controller. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules