Landing gear calibration fail
974 5 2023-6-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

After flying our m600 I noticed one side of the landing gear wouldnt fold up (the side with the reset/calibration button and the led) I went to calibrate it and it wouldnt budge, so I think the servo was stuck so I gently moved it up and down and then it moved again. Now my problem is I push in the button, both legs go though calibration normal, and insted of a slow yellow light like theyre going though calibration it goes from fast yellow blinking to solid yellow. And when retarting the drone the light blinks green saying it needs to be recalibrated.
Has anyone else ran into this problem? Is a servo going out? I'll continue to tinker with it a bit but I'm not sure, havent found anything online about it either.
2023-6-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the indicator lights are still solid yellow after performing a landing gear calibration?
2023-6-30
Use props
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-30 00:26
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if the indicator lights are still solid yellow after performing a landing gear calibration?

After restart the light is blinking green indicating a calibration is needed. When calibrating it enters a slow blinking yellow and then stops the calibration movements and the light turns solid yellow. On restart, it returns to rapid blinking green.
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU Posted at 7-5 04:57
After restart the light is blinking green indicating a calibration is needed. When calibrating it enters a slow blinking yellow and then stops the calibration movements and the light turns solid yellow. On restart, it returns to rapid blinking green.

Thank you for your reply. We will consult your issue with our engineers first.
2023-7-6
Use props
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

After testing out different servos and having them try to calibrate while hanging loose, the left side seems to not want to engage with any of the servos I tried (they worked on the right) I'm not sure if its a hardware problem with the wiring or a software problem.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU Posted at 7-7 12:22
After testing out different servos and having them try to calibrate while hanging loose, the left side seems to not want to engage with any of the servos I tried (they worked on the right) I'm not sure if its a hardware problem with the wiring or a software problem.

Please refer to Page 57 to calibrate landing gear again. If the problem persists, it is recommended to replace the servos
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... l_v1.0_EN_1208-.pdf
2023-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules