DJI RC LOST CONTECTION TO MAVIC 3 PRO
602 3 2023-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caiodiasazevedo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 519042 ft
Brazil

Hey guys! initially I apologize for the translation, as it is being done online. I'm Brazilian and I speak Portuguese.

My name is Caio, and I've been a DJI customer for some time!

I recently purchased a DJI Mavic 3 Pro. initialization was carried out on June 3rd of that year.

Yesterday I had a problem with the complete connection failure of the DJI RC controller with my drone, which unfortunately caused a collision (the drone did not return home and simply collided)

There was connection failure, both video and GPS. He lost the drone's full connection to the controller. In the data, it is possible to verify that the drone even stopped plotting a route via gps and cut the video that was continuous (which I have in files in case there is a need for the support team)

The controller was charged, the drone had more than 40% battery at a distance of just 1km, in open space! Since in
Previous flight, I did a 3km flight and everything ok, didn't present any problem. Everything is registered in the database.

I had already made some flights with the drone, never before had this failure that even disconnected from the control and stopped recording data after failure.

Even with offline maps downloaded and also with internet connected to the DJI RC controller.

I am very sad about what happened, at the moment, after all the turbulence of the facts, my pressure dropped and I almost had a nervous breakdown and without air. It's very sad, making an investment in a good, and even with all the flight care, and good scenery, something unusual in your control, makes you lose a good that you fought so hard to conquer!

The fact happened in Brazil. All flight data are registered in my account and available for such clarifications.

I would love for this to be resolved in the best and most peaceful way possible!

I am now waiting for a response so that we can proceed with obtaining a response from you assemblers, due to an error and complete connection failure.

An extremely expensive, ultra-modern product, advertising Omni directional sensors. The drone did not return to the home point, much less had the minimum diversion capability.

I am very, very, very sad! It's just like a piece of me has been taken away, I'm so sad!

PORTUGUÊS:

Olá pessoal! inicialmente peço perdão pela tradução, pois está sendo feita on-line. sou brasileiro e falo português.

Me chamo Caio, e sou cliente dji a algum tempo!

Recentemente comprei um Dji Mavic 3 Pro. tendo inicialização sido feita no dia 03 de junho desse ano.

Ontem tive um problema de falha total de conexão do controle Dji RC com meu drone, o que infelizmente causou uma colisão (o drone não retornou pra casa e simplesmente colidiu)

Houve falha de conexão, tanto de vídeo, quanto de GPS. Ele perdeu conexão total do drone com o controle. Nos dados, é possível conferir que o drone inclusive, parou de traçar rota via gps e cortou o vídeo que estava continuo (o que tenho em arquivos caso haja necessidade para equipe de suporte)

O controle estava carregado, o drone estava com mais de 40% de bateria a uma distância de apenas 1km, em espaço aberto! Sendo que em
Voo anterior, fiz um voo de 3km e tudo ok, não apresentou nenhum problema. Está tudo registrado no banco de dados.

Já havia feito alguns voos com o drone, nunca antes apresentou essa falha que inclusive desconectou ao controle e parou de registrar os dados após falha.

Mesmo estando com mapas off-line baixado e também com internet conectada ao controle DJI RC.

Estou muito triste com o acontecido, no momento, após toda turbulência dos fatos, minha pressão baixou e quase tive um colapso nervoso e sem ar. É muito triste, fazer um investimento em um bem, e mesmo com todos os cuidados de voo, e bom cenário, algo incomum ao seu controle, faz com que você perca um bem que batalhou tanto pra conquistar!

O fato aconteceu no Brasil. Todos os dados de voo estão registrados em minha conta e disponível para tais esclarecimentos.

Gostaria muito que isso pudesse ser resolvido da melhor forma e mais pacífica possível!

De já, aguardo retorno para que possamos prosseguir com a obtenção de uma resposta por parte de vocês montadores, por conta de um erro e falha de conexão completa.

Um produto caríssimo, ultra moderno, com propaganda dos sensores Omni direcional. O drone não retornou para o home point, muito menos teve a capacidade mínima de desvio.

Estou muito, muito, muito triste! Simplesmente é como um pedaço de mim tivesse sido tirado, eu estou muito triste!

2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, there. I'm sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened to your drone. If you are unable to recover the aircraft and the device is still under warranty, we can forward an investigation and apply data analysis to determine its cause. Please report a flyaway issue at https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway-apply or contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case for further assistance. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
2023-6-30
Use props
caiodiasazevedo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 519042 ft
Brazil

I managed to recover the material! however, the way I wouldn't like it! the drone crashed, it did not deviate, even with all the sensors! a range of 700m and the control simply completely fails to contact, and then does not record any more data, via gps or video, such an expensive drone! is very sad!
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

caiodiasazevedo Posted at 6-30 16:35
I managed to recover the material! however, the way I wouldn't like it! the drone crashed, it did not deviate, even with all the sensors! a range of 700m and the control simply completely fails to contact, and then does not record any more data, via gps or video, such an expensive drone! is very sad!

Hi, caiodiasazevedo. Thank you for the update and please know we are also saddened about what happened. Since your aircraft has been found but is malfunctioning and requires repair, you can submit a repair application via Online Repair Request. Data analysis can also be requested to check what caused the issue (a fee might be applied depending on the warranty). You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). We understand that this is not the answer that you look forward to, but this would be the best thing to do in this situation. In addition, warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment/Data Analysis. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules