Battery heat level on mini 2 SE
1060 6 2023-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mositha
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2333 ft

Sri Lanka

Hi, I just bought the unit yesterday. Did some trst flights at ground level and maximum 60m altitude. While those test flights bettery level reached 42c and above. Is it notmal ?

In idle mode temperature goes in to 50c
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did experience an error message in the DJI Fly app? If yes, please send us a screenshot of the error message so we can check it. If not, feel free to use the unit as the app will notify you if there is an error on the battery of the aircraft. Lastly, we suggest flying the unit in an open area inside the recommended operating temperature of 0℃ to 40℃. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-6-30
Use props
Mositha
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-30 21:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you did experience an error message in the DJI Fly app? If yes, please send us a screenshot of the error message so we can check it. If not, feel free to use the unit as the app will notify you if there is an error on the battery of the aircraft. Lastly, we suggest flying the unit in an open area inside the recommended operating temperature of 0℃ to 40℃. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi,
Thank you for the reply
No any error messages from the app. Its just reaching 48c in 12 minutes fly time

https://drive.google.com/file/d/175eNpctbQpDk_JMND2PMQu1-A65yQIcY/view?usp=drive_link

Here is the full 10 minute of screen recording.
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mositha Posted at 7-1 00:37
Hi,
Thank you for the reply
No any error messages from the app. Its just reaching 48c in 12 minutes fly time

Thank you for your response, Mositha. This is normal, please note that the DJI Mini 2 SE is not designed with built-in cooling fans therefore, it is normal that the temperature is much higher when the drone is in idle mode and not flying. Feel free to use the product, always check the DJI Fly app for any error message to avoid any incidents. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-2
Use props
Mositha
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-2 21:03
Thank you for your response, Mositha. This is normal, please note that the DJI Mini 2 SE is not designed with built-in cooling fans therefore, it is normal that the temperature is much higher when the drone is in idle mode and not flying. Feel free to use the product, always check the DJI Fly app for any error message to avoid any incidents. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!

Thank you again,
in flight it also reaches 50c within 13 minutes. altitude 80m.
but no any warning messages so far. so its ok to use like this right ?
I just purchase this unit. my first ever drone. now its just couple of days old with me.

if you saying its ok until no warning messages. then i will fly it like this.

Thank you.
Have a nice day you too
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Mositha Posted at 7-2 21:13
Thank you again,
in flight it also reaches 50c within 13 minutes. altitude 80m.
but no any warning messages so far. so its ok to use like this right ?

You are very much welcome. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Take care always.
2023-7-2
Use props
cyan
Ban Posts
Flight distance : 202326 ft
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
1-7 16:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules