Why does DJI Fly in Portuguese not speak in Portuguese? / Porque ...
653 12 2023-6-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140791 ft
Japan

Hello. I'm Brazilian and I live in Japan. The DJI Fly app, when in the Japanese language, the voice messages are in Japanese. When I switch to Portuguese, the voice messages are in English. Why!? Is there a voice message in Portuguese? If it exists, how to change it? If it doesn't exist, it should exist, agree!?
Olá. Sou brasileiro e moro no Japão. O aplicativo DJI Fly, quando no idioma japonês, as mensagens de voz são em japonês. Quando mudo para português, as mensagens de voz são em inglês. Por que!? Existe mensagem de voz em português? Se existe, como alterá-lo? Se não existe, deveria existir, concorda!?
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nei. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what kind of remote controller are you using for us to further check? Also, what is the DJI Fly app version?
2023-6-30
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-30 18:07
Hi, Nei. Thank you for reaching out. May we ask what kind of remote controller are you using for us to further check? Also, what is the DJI Fly app version?

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm using the DJI RC-N1 remote controller. It's updated to version 1.10.6 (777), the previous ones also didn't have the voice option in Portuguese.
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 6-30 18:16
Hi, thanks for replying. I'm using the DJI RC-N1 remote controller. It's updated to version 1.10.6 (777), the previous ones also didn't have the voice option in Portuguese.

Hello, there, Sorry for the inconvenience.
The DJI GO/DJI GO 4/DJI FLY APP voice language only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese.
For iOS and Android systems, the language is based on the system language. The general correspondence is Simplified Chinese to Chinese voice, Japanese to Japanese voice, and other languages to English.
2023-6-30
Use props
Nei Teodoro
lvl.1
Japan

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-30 18:49
The DJI GO/DJI GO 4/DJI FLY APP voice language only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese.
For iOS and Android systems, the language is based on the system language. The general correspondence is Simplified Chinese to Chinese voice, Japanese to Japanese voice, and other languages to English.

Thank you for the explanation. It is unfortunate that there is no voice language other than Chinese, Japanese and English. I register here my small dissatisfaction with DJI and at the same time suggest that in the next updates, other languages will be incorporated. Thank you very much for your attention.
2023-6-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Nei Teodoro Posted at 6-30 19:00
Thank you for the explanation. It is unfortunate that there is no voice language other than Chinese, Japanese and English. I register here my small dissatisfaction with DJI and at the same time suggest that in the next updates, other languages will be incorporated. Thank you very much for your attention.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your advice to our related departments for evaluation. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-7-1
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1109 ft

Brazil

The DJI GO/DJI GO 4/DJI FLY APP voice language only supports English, Japanese, and Chinese.
For iOS and Android systems, the language is based on the system language. The general correspondence is Simplified Chinese to Chinese voice, Japanese to Japanese voice, and other languages to English.

Não isso não é baseado, meu Android é em português e o DJI GO 4 é em inglês e não tem opção para trocar pro espanhol.

Eu também adoraria uma versão em português, comprei um Mavic Air e o programa modificado pelo brasileiro NÃO têm esse drone e eu tenho dificuldades com o inglês e NÃO consigo colocar ele para o português.

Como pode ter vários brasileiros usando os drones da DJI e não ter o aplicativo em portugues do brasil ou de portugal?

Você ganha tanto dinheiro e NÃO sobra nenhum para contratar um tradutor para fazer essa tradução para o português?

Uma venda de um Mavic 3 não paga um tradutor em?

Envista menos em propaganda e gaste um pouco em um tradutor.
2023-8-4
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3

Brazil

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-1 02:02
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will forward your advice to our related departments for evaluation. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Eu também adoraria uma versão em português, comprei um Mavic Air e o programa modificado pelo brasileiro NÃO têm esse drone e eu tenho dificuldades com o inglês e NÃO consigo colocar ele para o português.

Como pode ter vários brasileiros usando os drones da DJI e não ter o aplicativo em portugues do brasil ou de portugal?

Você ganha tanto dinheiro e NÃO sobra nenhum para contratar um tradutor para fazer essa tradução para o português?

2023-8-4
Use props
ChristianGaio
lvl.3

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-30 18:07

Pagamos caro em um drone que a empresa desenvolvedora NÃO coloca outros indiomas.

2023-8-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

ChristianGaio Posted at 8-4 09:44
Não isso não é baseado, meu Android é em português e o DJI GO 4 é em inglês e não tem opção para trocar pro espanhol.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep forwarding users' requests to our teams for consideration and evaluation.
Please stay tuned to our official website for updates.  
2023-8-6
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Germany

would it support more languages soon?
2023-8-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Black Sea Drone Posted at 8-7 06:18
would it support more languages soon?

Our engineers will evaluate the request cautiously. Please stay tuned to our official website for later updates.
2023-8-8
Use props
MadboyAgr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193156 ft
Greece

Nei Teodoro Posted at 6-30 19:00

Ειναι πολυ ηλιθιοι και εγω τους ειπα για ελληνικα και λενε θα το προωθησουν στους τεχνικους εδω και ενα χρονο λενε τα ιδια, οι ορογραμματιστες που εχουν ειναι αχρηστοι και δεν σεβονται τους πελατες τους.
Η εφαρμογη litchi εχει τη δικη μου ελληνικη γλωσσα και σε μενου και σε  φωνητικα μηνυματα.
Τελικα η dji ειναι αναξιοπιστη εταιρεια.
Οποιος υπαλληλος της dji δει το μηνυμα μου αν ειναι να μου αοαντησει οτι θα το προωθησουν  καλυτερα να μην απαντησει.
Εχω βαρεθει το ψεμα και τη κοροιδια τους.
Δηλαδη η litchi  ειναι πιο αξιοπιστη εταιρεια για μενα ενω η dji δεν αξιζει τιποτα και το μονο που τους ενδιαφερει ειναι το χρημα
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules