More details on drone "incidents"
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
heyandy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 413009 ft
United States

A little more breakdown on where most of the reports of drones being seen during flight.  As AOPA also states that there is duplicattes and misrepresentation of drones.  However, with that said, the count is higher than in the past, and will continue to increase if people insist on breaking the rules in the US.  As both a Phantom 3 owner and one that is working towards a private pilot license, I want things to be safe for both types of flying I am doing!

http://www.aopa.org/News-and-Vid ... &WT.mc_sect=tts
2015-8-28
Use props
teksashorns
lvl.1

United States

News like this will certainly put an end to all of our abilities to fly these things without a special license or without legal consequences.  Please for the love of somebody's mother, keep your drone under the ceiling.  

If you fly higher than the 120M, good for you but knock it off.  I won't watch another video of "maximum altitude" because it shouldn't be higher than 120M.  

2015-8-28
Use props
stvnvicbc
lvl.2

Canada

Now, queue the nay sayers and those that think a uav can't damage an AC and the "who are they to impose restrictions on my hobby" types.
2015-8-28
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

I really dont understand why you would WANT to fly higher than that? Cant you gey the shot your after within specs of FAA regs? If not, get your private license THEN take the shot. Just my .02 worth.
2015-8-28
Use props
JerEl
lvl.2

Poland

teksashorns@gma Posted at 2015-8-28 14:37
News like this will certainly put an end to all of our abilities to fly these things without a speci ...

Not necessary to watch those videos going way over the limit but at least make a post condemning it even if you do get a bunch of negative feedback.  What gets me is the folks with the Flytrex Live going over the limit and every one of their flights including their home address shows those flights.  It's no secret the FAA is mining forums and other places to find people that are in violation.  The fines are high, in the many thousands and they don't need the same proof as they do in a court trial.
2015-8-28
Use props
brycerichert
lvl.3
United States

So you think that all those so called  'pilots' that are 'less than you' are in this forum.?
2015-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules