608 1 2023-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brenando
New
Flight distance : 156690 ft
New Zealand

Hi there,

I recently upgraded from the original Mini to the Mini 3 Pro with DJI RC. I have noticed that the version of DJI Fly on the RC does not have the 'create' funcitonality (basec editing software). I used to use the cached videos on app on my phone to make short edited clips suitable for social media (the quality of cached videos were fine for a phone screen) but now with the remote, it seems I am not able to edit footage on the remote itself. It also seems that the only way to get footage to the app on my phone is to connect the drone itself to the remote, then connect the phone to the remote with bluetooth and then transfer wirelessly from drone to phone with the remote as a proxy - and this can only be done with the full size saved files which takes more time and space. Is there a more simple solution for editing short clips to post online. I'd prefer not to have to upload footage to my PC for just short clips - I only do this when I am making larger projects and want more powerful editing capability and better quality footage for larger screens.

Cheers,
Brendon
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to tell you that DJI RC does not have editor function. You can use the QuickTransfer function to download the footage to your phone and then edit it on your phone. You can refer to:
2023-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules