Connect to network! (53260) Binding and Unbinding
1530 7 2023-7-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3SQ9VAQFEaHn
New

Netherlands

Hello Service team,
I received my new drone after flyaway and want to unbind my old drone and bin my new one. I am using Device Management on my my RC for this and get the message "connect to network! (53260)"
My RC is connected to the drone and to my home network.
Can you help?
Edward
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please check your current network, or you can switch the network between mobile network and Wi-Fi.
2023-7-2
Use props
djiuser_3SQ9VAQFEaHn
New

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-2 00:12
Hi there, please check your current network, or you can switch the network between mobile network and Wi-Fi.

I have done that and got the same message
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_3SQ9VAQFEaHn Posted at 7-2 08:28
I have done that and got the same message

Sorry for the late reply. If possible, we suggest you try another network. If it still doesn’t work, we suggest you connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware of the remote controller. If it still doesn’t work, please export the DJI RC log for our further analysis.
2023-7-9
Use props
fans06082107
New

Australia

Hi was this resolved?
2023-9-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fans06082107 Posted at 9-27 03:27
Hi was this resolved?

Hello, there. May we know if you have the same issue?
If so, please try as suggested by DJI Mindy above and tell us your feedback.
2023-9-27
Use props
MavicZach
lvl.1

United States

Did anyone figure out how to resolve this issue or how to export your logs? I'm getting a similar "Connect to network" error on my RC Pro even though I'm connected to a network and was successfully able to update firmware and browse the web. I tried multiple networks and even a hot spot.
4-5 17:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MavicZach Posted at 4-5 17:42
Did anyone figure out how to resolve this issue or how to export your logs? I'm getting a similar "Connect to network" error on my RC Pro even though I'm connected to a network and was successfully able to update firmware and browse the web. I tried multiple networks and even a hot spot.

Hi, there. We want to know which product model of yours needs to export logs. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the network connection error?
4-5 18:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules