No Image Transmission Smart Controller
998 7 2023-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
justincredible
lvl.1

Ireland

Hey,

I bought a DJI MAvic Pro 2 with Smart Controller. It has worked about 3 times without an issue, since then no image is coming on the screen of the Smart Controller.
It has been sent back to DJI who returned it saying it had no issues on their test flight. Like im not making this up!!! I done everything ive read on the net to solve it and nothing works. Ive had an older Mavic Pro and never once had an issue. This Pro 2 is a piece of garbage to be honest.

Does anyone have any solution to this problem????

If you are having the same problem please get in touch with me........
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, justincredible. Thank you for reaching out. We have sent you a PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-7-2
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I fail to see how the M2P is 'garbage' because your SC does not display. Have you tried another controller on your drone?
2023-7-3
Use props
justincredible
lvl.1

Ireland

yogi053 Posted at 7-3 01:22
I fail to see how the M2P is 'garbage' because your SC does not display. Have you tried another controller on your drone?

I dont have the luxury of trying another controller, sent the drone back and they sent it back saying its fine. And I will elaborate on the garbage comment, I have the first mavic pro, never once had to contact support. This new, hasnt been flown for more than 10 hours. Thats why im calling it garbage
2023-9-10
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Does the telemetry show? If so, make sure your photo/video option is set to Auto.
2023-9-10
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5092024 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have two smart controllers and a mavic 2 Pro. The smart controller can lose screen for lots of reasons. Try an RC N1 controller with a clean phone and see if you have the same issues. Chances are you won't force stop any other software on the smart controller and see it the screen issues stop. I have litchi, dronelink and a few other pieces of sotware that sometimes create issues with the limited memory in this controller. If you have added Google play services to install something that has to be stopped too.  I have had the screen black out in the middle of a flight. It's usually when there is another piece of software creating a conflict with the flight.
2023-9-10
Use props
justincredible
lvl.1

Ireland

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-10 06:41
Does the telemetry show? If so, make sure your photo/video option is set to Auto.

Excuse but what do you mean?? the image transmission frequency? If so, yes it shows some sort of signal all green. I have tried every setting possible.
2023-9-18
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

justincredible Posted at 9-18 08:56
Excuse but what do you mean?? the image transmission frequency? If so, yes it shows some sort of signal all green. I have tried every setting possible.

Telemetry - height, distance, flight mode, camera settings, attitude indicator. Can you post a screenshot?
2023-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules