Account binding
577 3 2023-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p9jJaoauV3JU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23963 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all, apologies if I have missed this, I recently purchased the mavic mini 3 pro, bound it to my account etc. I also own a mavic mini, which I want to give to a friend. Is the mavic mini unbound from my account automatically or do I need to do it? When I go to the dji app on my phone, it shows the mavic mini 3 pro as being bound. Any help greatly appreciated.
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi djiuser_p9jJaoauV3JU. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. If you are wondering about the binding and unbinding feature on the DJI Fly app, similar to what you have experienced with your DJI Mini 3 Pro, I would like to inform you that the DJI Mavic Mini does not have this feature. We hope this provides clarity on the matter. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know.
2023-7-2
Use props
djiuser_p9jJaoauV3JU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23963 ft
United Kingdom

So I just give it to him and he can create his own account and use it? Thanks for getting back to me also.
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_p9jJaoauV3JU Posted at 7-3 01:37
So I just give it to him and he can create his own account and use it? Thanks for getting back to me also.

Yes sir, exactly. He just needs to create his own DJI Account and download the DJI Fly app via our website then connect the drone, remote controller, and mobile device (DJI Fly app) and it is good to go. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead!  
2023-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules