730 6 2023-7-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darryl Severn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 91490 ft

Australia

Hi everyone,

is it possible to NOT restart the numbers in the file names saved on an SD card when you clear the card? I have been taking a series of photos/videos and saving in the same directory. I cleared the SD card and when I took more photos in the series, it created file names that clashed with existing file names in the folder. In my reading of the manual this appears possible but only with the SSD, not an SD card.

Am I reading this right?

thanks,
Darryl

2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Darryl. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once I receive an update.
2023-7-3
Use props
Darryl Severn
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-3 00:50
Hi, Darryl. Thank you for reaching out. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once I receive an update.

Hi Gammora,

Thanks for following up.

Just to make sure in case I wasn't clear enough, the doubling up occurred when I transferred the files off the SD card and onto the server. There were no problems on the SD card itself.

thanks,
Darryl
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Darryl Severn Posted at 7-3 03:56
Hi Gammora,

Thanks for following up.

Hi, Darryl. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team: Depending on your needs, we recommend that you set the file numbering mode to "Continuous". The “File Index Mode” Function can be set for MicroSD Cards. The path is Camera Parameter Setting>Setting>File Number Node-Reset / Continuous.
[Example] File serial number (001,002,003,004), such as deleting 003
【Reset】
1) If you did not replace the SD card (unformatted SD card), the system will start naming from 005;
2) If you replaced the SD card (formatting the SD card), the system will start naming from 001.
【Continuous】 No matter whether you replaced the SD card (whether or not the SD card is formatted), the system will start naming from 005.
2023-7-4
Use props
Darryl Severn
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-4 06:31
Hi, Darryl. Thank you for patiently waiting. We now received feedback from our relevant team: Depending on your needs, we recommend that you set the file numbering mode to "Continuous". The “File Index Mode” Function can be set for MicroSD Cards. The path is Camera Parameter Setting>Setting>File Number Node-Reset / Continuous.
[Example] File serial number (001,002,003,004), such as deleting 003
【Reset】

Thank you. I have now found that option. I couldn't see that when I was looking earlier. Also found out that the SD card is not visible unless the gimbal is attached to the drone. Until I did that, the SD card was not registering.

I will run a test flight later today to confirm.

thanks,
Darryl
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Darryl Severn Posted at 7-4 16:41
Thank you. I have now found that option. I couldn't see that when I was looking earlier. Also found out that the SD card is not visible unless the gimbal is attached to the drone. Until I did that, the SD card was not registering.

I will run a test flight later today to confirm.

Hello, Darryl. Sorry for the late response. Please let us know after you conducted the test on your unit so we can help you further. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-7-15
Use props
djiuser_bCxxs0ELAd53
New

United States

Hello,  Off topic but unable to create NEW THREAD.
Anyone know about the Remote ID capabilities for the Inspire 2 ?    Will an firmware update be possible or will it require a separate module which will limit to visual sight of drone flying.
Can someone please creat a new thread about the Remote ID and Inspire 2 ?  Thanks
2023-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules