Mini 3 Pro live casting?
764 3 2023-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

Does anyone know if it is possible to live stream from the MINI 3 Pro RC to an auxillary monitor?

2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi jerseyboy98 , That's a good question. As of right now the DJI RC doesn't have a screencasting capability yet nor HDMI output to connect to a monitor but we would like to take that as a suggestion. I hope this clears out your question. Have a great day.
2023-7-5
Use props
jerseyboy98
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13276621 ft
United States

Thank you for your reply. Yes that would be a great benefit to all users to be able to simulcast the view from the monitor.  I know you can using the Rc-N1 and also the goggles which I will be doing but adding a mini HDMI and ability to cast would be a wonderful to a new RC and I would certainly buy one with that new feature as many others would be so inclined instead of people breathing down your back.
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jerseyboy98 Posted at 7-5 00:52
Thank you for your reply. Yes that would be a great benefit to all users to be able to simulcast the view from the monitor.  I know you can using the Rc-N1 and also the goggles which I will be doing but adding a mini HDMI and ability to cast would be a wonderful to a new RC and I would certainly buy one with that new feature as many others would be so inclined instead of people breathing down your back.

Hi, jerseyboy98. Rest assured that your suggestion has been forwarded to our related department for evaluation. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your continued support.
2023-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules