Dji mini 3 pro e-mail
1928 13 2023-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

Hello, first of all, my drone is not working because of e-mail, I forgot the password of the e-mail and the e-mail is not entered anywhere, do we have a chance to reset it, I am very victimized, there is no invoice, old device
2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for your issue, may I know if you would still be able to access, receive, and read the email with the email address? If you can still receive and read the email, you can reset your password via this link.
If you can not access the email anymore, you can send this situation, and provide a product's SN sticker photo/Order number/Case number that is registered by the account to us via email at support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-3 18:45
Hi there, sorry for your issue, may I know if you would still be able to access, receive, and read the email with the email address? If you can still receive and read the email, you can reset your password via this link.
If you can not access the email anymore, you can send this situation, and provide a product's SN sticker photo/Order number/Case number that is registered by the account to us via email at support@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you.

can we fix the problem
2023-7-5
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-3 18:45

tek kumandanin sn si var bide drone kumanda baglanti kaldirma
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM Posted at 7-5 10:17
tek kumandanin sn si var bide drone kumanda baglanti kaldirma

I am sorry for the belated reply. Could you please confirm if you are able to reset the password?
Besides, just to double confirm, you are using the DJI RC with the screen, right? May I ask again if you referred to that there is nowhere to input the email address on the controller, right? Could you please provide a video of your issue to me for a further check? Thank you very much.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-9 19:39
I am sorry for the belated reply. Could you please confirm if you are able to reset the password?
Besides, just to double confirm, you are using the DJI RC with the screen, right? May I ask again if you referred to that there is nowhere to input the email address on the controller, right? Could you please provide a video of your issue to me for a further check? Thank you very much.

First of all, my screen remote was broken, then they stole my e-mail, they removed my access to e-mail, so I get errors like in the photo.
Screenshot_2023-07-07-21-53-07-903_dji.go.v5.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-06-21-25-03-675_dji.go.v5.jpg
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM Posted at 7-9 21:19
First of all, my screen remote was broken, then they stole my e-mail, they removed my access to e-mail, so I get errors like in the photo.

It refers to that the binding controller for this aircraft is not the current one you are using, could you please try to change the binding controller and try again?
2023-7-11
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-11 06:49
It refers to that the binding controller for this aircraft is not the current one you are using, could you please try to change the binding controller and try again?

Kırıldı o yüzden işlem yapamıyorum e posta da yok ordan da çıkartmıyorum
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM Posted at 7-11 07:54
Kırıldı o yüzden işlem yapamıyorum e posta da yok ordan da çıkartmıyorum

I am sorry for the situation. Just to double confirm, the drone is now bound to another email, which is not yours, and you don't have access to that email, is this the case?
If it is convenient, you can send me a video of your issues for better understanding.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-13 20:11
I am sorry for the situation. Just to double confirm, the drone is now bound to another email, which is not yours, and you don't have access to that email, is this the case?
If it is convenient, you can send me a video of your issues for better understanding.

Evet durum o
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know where did you purchase the unit? Did you purchase it brand new? You can send the serial number of your drone and controller, your DJI account, and a screenshot of the device management to us via email at support@dji.com for further confirmation.

Please note that if the log in account is not the same as the binding account, you may not be able to remove the binding account from the device. But we will try to see how to help further.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-13 22:59
May I know where did you purchase the unit? Did you purchase it brand new? You can send the serial number of your drone and controller, your DJI account, and a screenshot of the device management to us via email at  for further confirmation.

Please note that if the log in account is not the same as the binding account, you may not be able to remove the binding account from the device. But we will try to see how to help further.

1 yıllık cihaz almayanda aldım Türkiye geldim
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 7-13 22:59
May I know where did you purchase the unit? Did you purchase it brand new? You can send the serial number of your drone and controller, your DJI account, and a screenshot of the device management to us via email at  for further confirmation.

Dji hesapima giremiyorum ama dji fly de hesap gözüküyor e posta yi çaldılar
2023-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Ylvpc4GCLUwM Posted at 7-14 02:29
Dji hesapima giremiyorum ama dji fly de hesap gözüküyor e posta yi çaldılar

I am sorry, please tell me the serial number of your drone, and the current DJI account you are using for better assistance.
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules