Unable to enter PRO mode
1464 3 2023-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Giobax
lvl.1

Italy

HI. On my Osmo Pocket with firmware 01.10.00.30 I can't activate the PRO options. By activating "PRO" from the Setting menu, the yellow icon appears on the display, but clicking on it does nothing. This happens in both video and photo modes. What's wrong?

2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Giobax. Thank you for reaching out. Upon checking, the 01.10.00.30 is the current firmware for Osmo Pocket.  Please make sure to tap the PRO icon  Pro Settings Tap to enable Pro settings. In the camera view, tap “Pro” in the top left corner to set the format, white balance, or exposure parameters. If the issue persists, please provide us a video of the operation showing the yellow icon for further checking. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-4
Use props
Giobax
lvl.1

Italy

HI. After having enabled the "pro" mode, the small yellow icon with PRO written appears at the top left but I can't tap on it in any way, the requested options do not appear.
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Giobax Posted at 7-4 03:48
HI. After having enabled the "pro" mode, the small yellow icon with PRO written appears at the top left but I can't tap on it in any way, the requested options do not appear.

We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. You may upload the video file on Youtube or Google Drive so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules