The use of external PPK antenna of DJI M300 RTK
1321 5 2023-7-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CTN
lvl.1
Cambodia

Anyone can help me about this. I am really confused of using DJI M300 RTK. I understand that it is degined wiith RTk mode, the drone get real time correction from the base station. However, I would like to fly without RTK connection, I would use one GPS base to record RINEX data and conduct prost process after the flight. Do I need to add extra PPK antenna kit to the my DJI M300 once flying with other LiDAR sensor such as DJI L1, yellow scan or ROCK 2A?
Regards,

2023-7-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for your inquiry. We will consult your questions with our engineers first.
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CTN. Thank you for patiently waiting. The M300+L1 can be processed by PPK without an RTK connection, no need to add additional PPK antennas. However, the yellow scan and ROCK 2A cannot confirm whether PPK without processing is supported because PPK is a load function, not an M300 function. Hope this helps.
2023-7-8
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=285647
2023-7-8
Use props
CTN
lvl.1
Cambodia

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-8 03:35
Hi, CTN. Thank you for patiently waiting. The M300+L1 can be processed by PPK without an RTK connection, no need to add additional PPK antennas. However, the yellow scan and ROCK 2A cannot confirm whether PPK without processing is supported because PPK is a load function, not an M300 function. Hope this helps.

It is very clear. I appreciate your response.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CTN Posted at 7-9 23:10
It is very clear. I appreciate your response.

You're most welcome, CTN. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules