OSD Off DJI RC Pro
1554 10 2023-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

Hello,

Is there any thing to do to put the OSD Off on the DJI RC Pro remote? It's possible to cut it on the HDMI output but how do it on the remote controller screen? It's annoying to shoot with many informations. The Smart controller was fine for that, but what about the DJI RC Pro?

Thanks for answer.
2023-7-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. When DJI RC Pro firmware is updated to v03.01.0500 or later, HDMI pure camera view output is supported. (Namely, OSD information is hidden when using the HDMI output.)   
2023-7-5
Use props
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

DJI Wanda Posted at 7-5 01:19
Hello, there. When DJI RC Pro firmware is updated to v03.01.0500 or later, HDMI pure camera view output is supported. (Namely, OSD information is hidden when using the HDMI output.)

Hi, Ok so no way to turn off OSD directly on RC Pro? Why this regression compare to smart controller? This is so bad, harder to work witout this option...
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ohnimaco Posted at 7-5 01:23
Hi, Ok so no way to turn off OSD directly on RC Pro? Why this regression compare to smart controller? This is so bad, harder to work witout this option...

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently. you can try the method and see whether it is the function you want. We will forward your advice to our engieners.
2023-7-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ohnimaco. Thank you for reaching out. Currently, the ability to turn off OSD in DJI RC Pro' screen is not supported but we will forward it as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for its potential. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-7-5
Use props
JSanders88
lvl.1
United States

It is insane that there is no way to turn off the OSD on the RC Pro. This is supposed to be for professionals, yet I can't see 1/3 of my image with all the data covering the screen. This is unacceptable.
2023-7-14
Use props
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

JSanders88 Posted at 7-14 09:24
It is insane that there is no way to turn off the OSD on the RC Pro. This is supposed to be for professionals, yet I can't see 1/3 of my image with all the data covering the screen. This is unacceptable.

We need to be patient, the next firware will correct it surely. But it's always weird when obvious simple things disappear in new version.
2023-7-14
Use props
djiuser_OVAYesyikiAO
New

Benin

When the HDMI output is off. How to collect image by OSD
2023-11-7
Use props
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

djiuser_OVAYesyikiAO Posted at 11-7 01:40
When the HDMI output is off. How to collect image by OSD

If you want to record OSD without using HDMI output, I'm not sure you can do that.
2023-11-7
Use props
jeremyTaktouk after_8FPV
lvl.1
Flight distance : 504846 ft
France

Hi Everyone, hope you re all ok. As even dji do not know how to do it, I made some tests and discovered how to do it just go in your goggles camera  settings / advanced settings / Untick camera view (hope the translation is the good one, I m in France). And voilaaaa enjoy it
3-27 07:56
Use props
Ohnimaco
lvl.2

France

jeremyTaktouk  after_8FPV Posted at 3-27 07:56
Hi Everyone, hope you re all ok. As even dji do not know how to do it, I made some tests and discovered how to do it  just go in your goggles camera  settings / advanced settings / Untick camera view (hope the translation is the good one, I m in France). And voilaaaa enjoy it

It's not working if you are working only with RC (without googles).
4-13 14:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules