A resource for enhancing images
1279 2 2023-7-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcopolo7
lvl.1

Estonia

Hello everyone, I have recently been delving into the depths of artificial intelligence in search of new tricks. I happened upon this site that does a pretty decent job at enhancing images that I thought might be helpful for you people: Let's Enhance. It's very simple, but has a pretty good amount of options.

I admit I am a bit ignorant about this new emerging technology (actively trying to learn), so if this is something that everyone is already aware of, I apologize. If you already use something similar, please share your knowledge. Hopefully this can be of use to someone.
2023-7-5
Use props
Frowzzen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26539 ft
United States

I feel that the best software to work on your photos is Light Room. There are tons of presets for people to use. Both free and paid. It also has a huge community. Lot's of tutorials on youtube. They have a free mobile app too. So, you could take photos from your drone, transfer to your phone app, and then import into Lightroom Mobile for quick edits.

As far as AI goes, I've found the software "Topaz" to be fantastic. Photo and Video AI edits. It corrects sharpness, removes noise, and more. The results are amazing. Very crisp, and detailed. Far better than the simple sharpen and noise-reduction tools you get in other software.

Today I will be trying out DJI's LightCut and see how that goes.
2023-9-7
Use props
maryjanus
New

United States

Hey folks, just stumbled upon a nifty AI tool for image enhancement called Let's Enhance. It's user-friendly with a decent array of options. For those diving into AI like me, it might be worth checking out. Admittedly, I'm still learning in this space, so if this is old news, my bad! Share your go-to image enhancement tools if you've got 'em. Also, check out this source (https://www.reminihub.com/remini-for-android/) for another cool resource. Happy enhancing!
2023-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules