Ronin SDK Request
794 5 2023-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
normanstaub
lvl.1
United States

i have an RS3 pro and am requesting access to the Ronin SDK for this. I was told to post here by DJI support.

2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, normanstaub. Thank you for reaching out. What kind of SDK are you requesting?
2023-7-9
Use props
normanstaub
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-9 04:37
Hi, normanstaub. Thank you for reaching out. What kind of SDK are you requesting?

I am requesting access to the DJI R SDK so that I can control my RS3 Pro gimbal with python code.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

normanstaub Posted at 7-10 05:10
I am requesting access to the DJI R SDK so that I can control my RS3 Pro gimbal with python code.

Thanks for providing the details. Rest assured that we'll communicate it to the team designated for any potential. Appreciate your great support.
2023-7-10
Use props
normanstaub
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 7-10 07:00
Thanks for providing the details. Rest assured that we'll communicate it to the team designated for any potential. Appreciate your great support.

Hello, I have not been contacted by DJI regarding access to the Ronin SDK, can you please help me get the ronin SDK?
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

normanstaub Posted at 8-8 12:05
Hello, I have not been contacted by DJI regarding access to the Ronin SDK, can you please help me get the ronin SDK?

Hi there! Thank you for getting back to us. I will follow up on this with the relevant team and update you as soon as we have the information. Thank you for your patience on this matter.
2023-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules