problemas conexion mando y drone
2447 24 2023-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

Compre el Drone hace un año y nunca tuve problemas, hace dos dias lo quise volar y de repente no conectaba con el mando, logre despegar y de manera de emergencia me aparece un mensaje diciendo que se desconecto el drone del mando y que debia descender, ahora no puedo enlazarlos y el drone cuando lo enciendo parpadera una lu verde y roja y no me deja conectar con el mando, que podria estar sucediendo?
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Please confirm what specific DJI drone are you currently using so we can help you further. Please provide us screenshots of the error message so we can check. Lastly, As you mentioned that the drone descend did you mean the drone crashed during this time? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-7
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-7 18:13
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Please confirm what specific DJI drone are you currently using so we can help you further. Please provide us screenshots of the error message so we can check. Lastly, As you mentioned that the drone descend did you mean the drone crashed during this time? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

hola gracias por responder, mi drone es el MINI SE, cuando lo quise volar, no. conecto de inmediato el mando con el drone, al poder hacerlo solo lo pude despegar a la altura de elevación cuando despega y a los 10 o 15 segundos descendió diciéndome que se desconecto el mando del drone, no hubo ningún accidente ni choque, desde ayer intento en conectar el mando con la aeronave y prende luz verde y roja de manera simultánea y no logro conectar el mando con el drone
Screenshot_20230708-082904.png
Screenshot_20230708-082909.png
2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crujones33 Posted at 7-8 03:30
hola gracias por responder, mi drone es el MINI SE, cuando lo quise volar, no. conecto de inmediato el mando con el drone, al poder hacerlo solo lo pude despegar a la altura de elevación cuando despega y a los 10 o 15 segundos descendió diciéndome que se desconecto el mando del drone, no hubo ningún accidente ni choque, desde ayer intento en conectar el mando con la aeronave y prende luz verde y roja de manera simultánea y no logro conectar el mando con el drone

Hello, crujones33. Has the drone ever crashed or experienced any collision? If not can you please try to do the steps below?
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on. Press the power button once, press it again, and hold it to power the device. The device will beep when it is powered on successfully.

2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.

3. Try linking by pressing the combinations of buttons instead of using the Fly app: Press and hold the Power button on the remote controller for four seconds to prepare to link and then press and hold the Power button on the aircraft for four seconds to prepare to link.

4. If it still fails, check whether the remote controller has been updated to the latest version. Connect the remote controller to the app and make sure your phone is connected to the Wi-Fi. After the connection is successful, check whether there is a prompt to update the firmware. If yes, update the firmware to the latest version and try linking again.

5. You can also try to connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating & refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version. you can download the DJI Assistant 2 on dji.com/downloads

6. If the issue persists, please record a video showing the linking process and firmware version screenshot, and we will check it for you. Please keep us posted.
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 7-10 03:41
Hello, crujones33. Has the drone ever crashed or experienced any collision? If not can you please try to do the steps below?
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on. Press the power button once, press it again, and hold it to power the device. The device will beep when it is powered on successfully.

Hello, thank you very much for answering me.
The aircraft has never crashed, it is in perfect condition, apparently it is a central board failure because when trying to connect with the DJI assistant 2 software the PC does not detect the aircraft through the USB input, the controller does detect it and has the latest version firmware, I will try to link as you are explaining, I already did it before, but it failed, I wanted to upload a video but the Forum does not let me the file format, only images
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crujones33 Posted at 7-10 04:19
Hello, thank you very much for answering me.
The aircraft has never crashed, it is in perfect condition, apparently it is a central board failure because when trying to connect with the DJI assistant 2 software the PC does not detect the aircraft through the USB input, the controller does detect it and has the latest version firmware, I will try to link as you are explaining, I already did it before, but it failed, I wanted to upload a video but the Forum does not let me the file format, only images

Hi there. Maybe you can try to replace the USB-C cable connecting the drone to the computer or use a different computer if it's possible. By the way, you can save your video to your Google Drive or post it on YouTube then paste the link here if the video is exceeding the maximum file size allowed on this website.
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 7-10 05:25
Hi there. Maybe you can try to replace the USB-C cable connecting the drone to the computer or use a different computer if it's possible. By the way, you can save your video to your Google Drive or post it on YouTube then paste the link here if the video is exceeding the maximum file size allowed on this website.

perfecto!  muchas gracias por la ayuda!, ahora intento hacerlo
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crujones33 Posted at 7-10 05:26
perfecto!  muchas gracias por la ayuda!, ahora intento hacerlo

Awesome! No problem. Please keep us posted. I will wait for your reply. Have a wonderful day ahead.
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtube.com/shorts/lWCUAmehbA8?feature=share
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtu.be/tGXYwRUdT8A
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtube.com/shorts/MLsSzp3VSkQ?feature=share
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtube.com/shorts/FgvBOTbjx2w?feature=share
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

https://youtube.com/shorts/rBJ_4jy5nAc?feature=share
2023-7-10
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the reply crujones33. I was able to see the videos from the link you have sent. We need a further diagnosis for your drone for us to know what is causing this or for us to get this fixed. Please use this link (dji.com/support) if you would like to get sent back for diagnosis.
2023-7-10
Use props
fans3c20128f
New
Flight distance : 56575 ft
Argentina

hola quisiera saber si puedo bajar el firmware mas actual para la aeronave e intentar actualizar de manera manual, con la tarjeta micro sd, donde puedo bajar el ultimo firmaware de la aeronave?
2023-7-17
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

hola quisiera saber si puedo bajar el firmware mas actual para la aeronave e intentar actualizar de manera manual, con la tarjeta micro sd, donde puedo bajar el ultimo firmware de la aeronave?
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crujones33 Posted at 7-17 08:16
hola quisiera saber si puedo bajar el firmware mas actual para la aeronave e intentar actualizar de manera manual, con la tarjeta micro sd, donde puedo bajar el ultimo firmware de la aeronave?

Hello there. I'm sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, you cannot update the firmware by only using an SD card. However, you can use the DJI Assistant 2. Are you still working with the same drone? If yes, have you already tried using a different computer?
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans3c20128f Posted at 7-17 07:59
hola quisiera saber si puedo bajar el firmware mas actual para la aeronave e intentar actualizar de manera manual, con la tarjeta micro sd, donde puedo bajar el ultimo firmaware de la aeronave?

Hello there. It is not possible to update the firmware using the SD card. However, you can use the DJI Assistant 2. Feel free to download it here. Thank you and have a great that ahead.
2023-7-21
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 7-21 00:21
Hello there. It is not possible to update the firmware using the SD card. However, you can use the DJI Assistant 2. Feel free to download it here. Thank you and have a great that ahead.

Hola gracias por la respuesta, si he intentado en 5 computadoras diferentes y con 3 cablas USB tipo C difetentes y obtuve el mismo resultado, el mavic mini no se contecta con el ordenador
2023-7-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I do not know if it is a problem with the photos themselves but those photos make the boundaries/joints between various bits of the drone's shell seem very 'battered' or 'abused', has anyone tried to dismantle the drone?
Also why does there appear to be mud on the right rear arm near its pivot?
2023-7-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

crujones33 Posted at 7-23 11:57
Hola gracias por la respuesta, si he intentado en 5 computadoras diferentes y con 3 cablas USB tipo C difetentes y obtuve el mismo resultado, el mavic mini no se contecta con el ordenador

I understand the inconvenience, crujones33. Our best solution is to get the drone repaired. Please go to support.dji.com for further help. You can also submit a repair request using the same link. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-23
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-23 12:30
I do not know if it is a problem with the photos themselves but those photos make the boundaries/joints between various bits of the drone's shell seem very 'battered' or 'abused', has anyone tried to dismantle the drone?
Also why does there appear to be mud on the right rear arm near its pivot?

es por la calidad de las fotos, son fotos de Whatsapp, el drone fue siempre muy bien cuidado y nunca intente abrirlo, gracias!
2023-7-26
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84170 ft
Argentina

Hola Crujones33, muchísima gente e incluido yo, ha tenido el mismo problema, en mi caso desde hace mas de un año y medio, y, si bien en algunas oportunidades, después de un tiempo se conecta, al otro día vuelve la falla, por lo que pienso que es una falla programada, ya que ocurre luego de expirar la garantía, con la intención de que lo envíes a reparar y cobrarte el trabajo, pasa lo mismo con el SE, puedes corroborarlo en el foro, y nadie ha encontrado la solución, igual sigo expectante, pero sin muchas esperanzas. de inmediato me compré un SE, y hasta hoy funciona normalmente. De todos manera, en mi caso, nunca más compraría DJY, iría por fimi, o ubsan, que son un poco mas caros, pero no tienen estos problemas. Saludos
2023-9-8
Use props
crujones33
lvl.1

Argentina

Pocho35 AR Posted at 9-8 07:35
Hola Crujones33, muchísima gente e incluido yo, ha tenido el mismo problema, en mi caso desde hace mas de un año y medio, y, si bien en algunas oportunidades, después de un tiempo se conecta, al otro día vuelve la falla, por lo que pienso que es una falla programada, ya que ocurre luego de expirar la garantía, con la intención de que lo envíes a reparar y cobrarte el trabajo, pasa lo mismo con el SE, puedes corroborarlo en el foro, y nadie ha encontrado la solución, igual sigo expectante, pero sin muchas esperanzas. de inmediato me compré un SE, y hasta hoy funciona normalmente. De todos manera, en mi caso, nunca más compraría DJY, iría por fimi, o ubsan, que son un poco mas caros, pero no tienen estos problemas. Saludos

Es lo que pienso, es OBSOLESCENCIA PROGRAMADA! ya en su momento compre un DJI phantom antes de que salgan los 1,2, 3  y 4 y jamás puede calibrar la brujula electrónica, nunca funcionó, creo que DJI es una mierda
2023-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules