Simple way to undo SD Format?
341 1 2023-7-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SpeedyPetey
New

Japan

Yesterday, I was reorganizing my video files on my computer for my sd card. I moved 51 videos into a folder called 51 days. I believe the disk tree looked like Untitled/DCIM/51days/(video files). After ejecting, I plugged my sd card into my dji pocket 2 and pressed SD Format. Immediately afterwards I noticed that the sd card was empty and confirmed this when I plugged it back into my computer. Is there anyway to recover those videos in the folder 51days? To clarify I did not delete those files, they are still on the sd card, just there is a new filesystem which does not allow me to see them. I tried using DISK DRILL and Tenorshare 4DDiG, having to pay for both of them .  Disk Drill showed files I had deleted while cleaning up but none of the files in 51days. 4DDiG shows me the correct filenames of the video in 51days, but upon downloading they are damaged and therefore quicktime does not play them. I am actually going to cry if I lose 51 video log entries. Please help.
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Regretfully, we don't have an option to recover deleted files. When you reformat the SD card, it will automatically delete all the files inside the card and we don't have an option to recover it via app or the unit. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules