937 2 2023-7-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffAlanMcClain
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2281043 ft
United States

Hello,

I'm running DJI O3 Air system with Integra goggles on an FPV quad running betaflight.  I love recording my betaflight OSD, and have the goggles set to "auto record on arm", and this works PERFECT...however, I really wish the goggles would continue recording for like 2s after disarm to be able to capture the flight stats after disarm from betaflight.  but the goggles always have stopped recording by the time the summary screen is showing and I have to "manually" record this end stats as a separate video.  Sure would be AWESOME to be able to "configure" the time (or just have auto record run 2seconds longer before shutting down in goggles).  Please!  

Jeff

2023-7-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Jeff. Thank you for reaching out and sharing your experience. We'd like you to know that we appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your concern to our related department. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of our relevant team. For the latest updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-8
Use props
Dieter Preiser
lvl.1

United States

This is exactly what is needed as you lose that critical data.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules