2023 Firmware Ronin S problem has a solution?
1387 4 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xaulin
lvl.1

Brazil

I have my Ronin S, is 2023, and my gimbal still not working properly, and this is disturbing my jobs. If hasn't solution, I'll be obligate to go to another brand.
My gimbal doesn't update firmware, in my phone shows up that my gimbal is with 0% of battery (and the battery is fully charged), doesn't work the modes, the joystick doesn't work too.

Please DJI, solve this problem, and help your costumers.
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Xaulin. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below:
1. Remove and attach the battery, and check whether the contact pins are damaged or not.
2. Check the display of the "About" - "Firmware Version" page in the Ronin application to see if the Ronin - S firmware version information can be displayed properly.
3. Restore the gimbal parameters of Ronin-S.
4. Refresh the firmware of Ronin-S.

Please keep us posted.
2023-7-12
Use props
fansf354bf48
New
United Kingdom

Hi there, I’m having exactly same problem… did you manage to solve it? Thanks!
2023-7-26
Use props
Xaulin
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-12 02:01
Hi, Xaulin. Thank you for reaching out. Please try the steps below:
1. Remove and attach the battery, and check whether the contact pins are damaged or not.
2. Check the display of the "About" - "Firmware Version" page in the Ronin application to see if the Ronin - S firmware version information can be displayed properly.

Yeah, every forum say the same thing to do. I've tried a lot os things, clean the contacts, change thousands of cables, try to update... Not working yet, i still with my broken gimbal. I've seen too many people with the exactly same problem. We need a suport DJI, please do something for your costumers.
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansf354bf48 Posted at 7-26 03:45
Hi there, I’m having exactly same problem… did you manage to solve it? Thanks!

Hi, fansf354bf48. We're sorry to read that you're having the same issue. Please try the steps provided above. Thank you.
2023-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules