540 6 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sergei S
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1322707 ft
Netherlands

Hello community,

some, not all, of the photos I take with my DJI Pocket 2 in RAW format, have pink stripes.

As if groups of pixel  rows along the longer side of image are inverted and displaced with some other image region.
Here's a reduced screent shot of Adobe Camera Rawopening such a "broken" image:

pink stripes screen shot

pink stripes screen shot

Can it be an SD card that is getting faulty on wring the file?

It only started to happen recently, after 2+ years of using this camera and this SD card.

2023-7-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Did you try a different SD card?
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and please reformat it and try to see if the issue persists? You may also try a different SD card (recommended one) to try for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
Sergei S
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-9 17:21
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to back up all the files on your SD card and please reformat it and try to see if the issue persists? You may also try a different SD card (recommended one) to try for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Update: opening the same file for a second time rendered no stripes, perfect image.

Which leads to a conclusion that the issue is not related to my DJI Pocket 2 camera.

It might be the card reader I put the SD card into, or the SD card itself. DJI Pocket 2 is perfectly fine.

For the record, SD card is the Samsung EVO Plus 128Gb. Card reader is a usb dongle DEXP RM-01.

I rest my case    Thanks for support!
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sergei S Posted at 7-9 21:19
Update: opening the same file for a second time rendered no stripes, perfect image.

Which leads to a conclusion that the issue is not related to my DJI Pocket 2 camera.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Sergei. Please try a different SD card to further isolate the issue. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-7-12
Use props
Sergei S
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-12 22:33
Thank you for keeping us posted, Sergei. Please try a different SD card to further isolate the issue. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries. Have a nice day ahead.

Thanks for the reply!

Issue is narrowed down to the faulty card reader. With another reader, same SD card same files have no errors.
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sergei S Posted at 7-12 23:54
Thanks for the reply!

Issue is narrowed down to the faulty card reader. With another reader, same SD card same files have no errors.

Great! We're glad that you managed to isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support. Take care always!
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules