Mini 3 Pro Quickshots, Starts and Stops
1477 7 2023-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn
lvl.1

United States

Hello, Just getting going with my Mini 3 Pro and everything seems to be working well, but when I try to do Quickshots, I'm able to get all the way to pushing GO, it does the 3,2,1 countdown, the drone starts to move, but instantly stops and hovers.  At a loss....
2023-7-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if the issue also happens on all the Quickshot options that you use? Please confirm what remote controller are you using, are you using the standard RC or the DJI RC, or RC Pro (built-in screen)? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn
lvl.1

United States

Yes, I'm using the RC Pro with built-in.  It says the firmware is up-to-date on both the drone and remote.
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn Posted at 7-10 02:54
Yes, I'm using the RC Pro with built-in.  It says the firmware is up-to-date on both the drone and remote.

Hi, djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn. Thank you for the reply. Please try the steps below:
Please confirm whether it is the latest version of the App.
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage. Mini 3 Pro doesn't have enough internal storage, we recommend using an SD Card and make sure that the storage selected under settings is SD Card.
2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.  If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.
3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m. The QuickShots feature is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Instruct the user to fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.
4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start. If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. Please check the QuickShots video as a reference: (https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/video).
5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.
7. Refresh the aircraft and RC firmware version using DJI Assistant 2.
Please keep us posted.
2023-7-10
Use props
djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn
lvl.1

United States

That fixed it.  Thanks!
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're most welcome, djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn. Glad to know that the issue has been fixed. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post again here at DJI Forum.
2023-7-12
Use props
djiuser_D7D0koMXtRit
New
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-10 23:34
Hi, djiuser_hdx8DRjafxrn. Thank you for the reply. Please try the steps below:
Please confirm whether it is the latest version of the App.
1. For drones without internal storage, check whether a microSD card has been inserted. For drones with internal storage, check whether the selected Storage Mode has sufficient storage. Mini 3 Pro doesn't have enough internal storage, we recommend using an SD Card and make sure that the storage selected under settings is SD Card.

I have a new Mini 3 RC and on my reel icon it won’t even show the option for quick shots or panorama. Just photo and video. Could there be a problem with my controller? I have SD cards in both the drone and controller. I feel like I’ve tried everything and still can’t get it to work.
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_D7D0koMXtRit Posted at 10-4 14:09
I have a new Mini 3 RC and on my reel icon it won’t even show the option for quick shots or panorama. Just photo and video. Could there be a problem with my controller? I have SD cards in both the drone and controller. I feel like I’ve tried everything and still can’t get it to work.

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try the steps below to further isolate the issue:

Make sure that you are using the latest version of the DJI Fly app

2. Check whether the flight mode/remote controller mode is P mode and whether the signal is strong.  If the aircraft has entered the ATTI mode or another mode, the QuickShots function cannot be used. We recommend switching the remote controller back to P mode and ensuring that the signal is strong.

3. Check whether the vertical takeoff height is over 2 m. The QuickShots feature is not available if the takeoff altitude is lower than 2 m. Instruct the user to fly the aircraft above 2 m before using QuickShots.

4. Check whether you have selected the target and tapped Start. If the target is not selected or the Start button is not tapped, QuickShots cannot be triggered. Please check the QuickShots video as a reference: (https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/video).

5. Check whether the lighting conditions are good and whether there are obstacles around the subject If the light is insufficient or there are obstacles around, there might be a calculation error due to the visual element of the target distance. As such, the DJI Fly app will not be able to stitch Quickshots videos. When the light is sufficient and there are no obstacles around the target, keep an ample flight distance to prevent the influence of visual elements.

6. Refresh the aircraft and RC firmware version using DJI Assistant 2.

Please keep us posted.
2023-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules