3249 8 2015-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dlongcamp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 755988 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just found this on Amazon.  I know there has been some discussion in the past about what to use.  Hopefully this will be the ticket.  http://www.amazon.com/Cigarette- ... ;keywords=phantom+3

2015-8-28
Use props
Sling Shot
lvl.3

United States

Been using this for some time now and it works great. About 50 to 60 min charging time from 10% on battery. Give it a shot!!
2015-9-8
Use props
Phantom Help
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another option is to use an inverter along with the DJI battery charger. The BESTEK 300W inverter works well for most people.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-9-8
Use props
Rocket_Aus
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1526929 ft
Australia

Yeh i got one of those too don't waste your money on an inverter these work perfect.
2015-9-8
Use props
jayhkr
lvl.4

United States

Man, that's what I need.  My Belkin inverter is hit and miss as far as charging my batteries!  On my ever growing list of "must haves" now!
2015-9-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Can anyone who bought the car charger please tell me if the same charger can be used to charge the RC unit? Or is there a different cable and connector?
2015-10-17
Use props
Manong
lvl.1
Flight distance : 193976 ft
Netherlands

Geebax Posted at 2015-10-18 00:26
Can anyone who bought the car charger please tell me if the same charger can be used to charge the R ...

I'm looking for a way to charge on a camping Holliday too,  the car charger looks like a good option and if I'm not mistaken you can charge the RC from your fly battery .

Correct me if I'm wrong.... I'm a new pilot ;-)
2016-2-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Manong Posted at 2016-2-9 02:22
I'm looking for a way to charge on a camping Holliday too,  the car charger looks like a good opti ...

Note that my post was several months ago. I ended up purchasing the low cost car charger from eBay, and it works just fine in the car, a bit slower than the mains powered DJI one, but not a lot.

It does not however have a socket for charging the RC unit, so that has to be done where you have mains power. But the RC unit does not need charging that often, you can fly for days on a single charge.

You cannot charge the RC from the flight battery.
2016-2-8
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Manong Posted at 2016-2-9 02:22
I'm looking for a way to charge on a camping Holliday too,  the car charger looks like a good opti ...

Note that my post was several months ago. I ended up purchasing the low cost car charger from eBay, and it works just fine in the car, a bit slower than the mains powered DJI one, but not a lot.

It does not however have a socket for charging the RC unit, so that has to be done where you have mains power. But the RC unit does not need charging that often, you can fly for days on a single charge.

You cannot charge the RC from the flight battery.
2016-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules