Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
hack FCC
11239 31 2023-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Flight distance : 656555 ft
Slovakia

hello. i have a question. when i want to hack a drone for FCC signal, should i do it with the drone software (mini 3 pro)? or the controller (rc pro)? on the website) drone-hack.com, both are possible

2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mirec5050. Thank you for reaching out. DJI doesn't recommend using illegal certifications. If CE is the only valid certification in your country, please strictly abide by it and follow local laws and regulations before flying to avoid any safety concerns. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United States

Do it for the controller. I've done it with my RC Pro via Drone Hacks and it works with the Mini 3 Pro.
2023-7-11
Use props
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Slovakia

MS Posted at 7-11 05:01
Do it for the controller. I've done it with my RC Pro via Drone Hacks and it works with the Mini 3 Pro.

is it complicated? I'm not very experienced with PC
2023-7-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United States

Mirec5050 Posted at 7-11 05:07
is it complicated? I'm not very experienced with PC

It is complicated when you do it for the first time, as you're a bit apprehensive about messing it up.

I followed a few guides at https://www.youtube.com/@InfinityDrones/videos I can't remember the exact video. But watching a few will give you an idea what's involved.
There will also be other "Drone Hacks . com" videos on YouTube too.

If you're hacking the RC Pro, make sure the current official FW is supported by Drone Hacks.
Once you paid for it, you download and install a downgraded FW from them first, run the hacks via the software, then download and install the newer patched FW.
The files are large, so it's best to download both files together.

There were a few times, where I had to disconnect the Controller from the PC, as the process appeared to have stalled after the firmwares had been installed. But reconnecting it again, made the Controller "visible" to the software again and I was able to continue.

They do offer quick customer support. So if you do get stuck, they can help you out.
2023-7-11
Use props
djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 474537 ft
United States

Not sure why people want to break the law of their country just to fly beyond vlos to break even more law lol. Even with ce mode, it is still 6km range. That is more than the eye can see. Even dji doesn't suggest hacks and breaking local laws just to fly miles out breaking vlos law too. But people be like, fk dji and fk the law. I do what I want, it's my drone. Lol
2023-7-11
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

Drone hacks doesn't work with latest Mini 3 Pro firmware.
2023-7-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_zKR5HFX3a2EC Posted at 7-11 07:50
Not sure why people want to break the law of their country just to fly beyond vlos to break even more law lol. Even with ce mode, it is still 6km range. That is more than the eye can see. Even dji doesn't suggest hacks and breaking local laws just to fly miles out breaking vlos law too. But people be like, fk dji and fk the law. I do what I want, it's my drone. Lol

So you've never driven faster than the speed limit in your car or broken any laws/rules in your life?
Congratulations on being the perfect human.

Sometimes the rules need challenging. The end of Slavery, Prohibition in your country for two examples.

You're entitled to your opinion. So we'll leave it there.
2023-7-11
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

MS Posted at 7-11 10:36
So you've never driven faster than the speed limit in your car or broken any laws/rules in your life?

If you and thousands of others break the speed limit I’m sure that you and all of the others will be man enough to hold you hands up and as you knew you were committing the crime you were happy to pay the fine. With Drones it’s different, you and your rule ignoring mates are likely to ruin a pastime for thousands of people. I am really pleased that I only meet narcissists like you in forums.
2023-7-11
Use props
Mirec5050
lvl.2
Slovakia

so i made it...but it was labor!I hacked the controller(rc pro)...it seemed more logical to me
2023-7-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

its not 6km with the standard battery, you need the Plus battery for that and that too is breaking the law it most CE countries, to be honest, i really do not think someone in FCC should comment about folks in CE wanting to use FCC, try CE 1st then come back to us, once you have you will understand!
2023-7-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DuRavary Posted at 7-11 11:32
If you and thousands of others break the speed limit I’m sure that you and all of the others will be man enough to hold you hands up and as you knew you were committing the crime you were happy to pay the fine. With Drones it’s different, you and your rule ignoring mates are likely to ruin a pastime for thousands of people. I am really pleased that I only meet narcissists like you in forums.

Breaking a law is just that, trying to minimise one against the other is poor form, after all, you are 1000s more times likely to kill someone with your car than someone is to do so using FCC mode, of which is breaking some communications law i suppose, i bit like using a burner on a CB radio.

If one is in the middle of nowhere, who are we actually hurting, using FCC in close proximity to a CE wifi will knock it out but i am talking a few meters away, any further and it does not affect it. So, even if one is stood 3m away from the nearest wifi device its not going to interfere with it enough to knock it out, i know this from the tests i have done on my own mesh network. Its a victimless crime and would not hurt the hobby any more than it has been with idiots flying above the 400ft mark etc.

PS wanting to use FCC isn't all about range, its about having that extra oomph for a stronger signal for areas where CE jus cannot hack it.
2023-7-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DuRavary Posted at 7-11 11:32
If you and thousands of others break the speed limit I’m sure that you and all of the others will be man enough to hold you hands up and as you knew you were committing the crime you were happy to pay the fine. With Drones it’s different, you and your rule ignoring mates are likely to ruin a pastime for thousands of people. I am really pleased that I only meet narcissists like you in forums.

I'm not a narcissist, I'm a realist.
The point I'm making is that people pick and choose what rules they follow and which they  break.
You might be a drug dealer, drink driver or burglar and think that's OK, but are outraged by people who break drone rules and post your thoughts online.

2023-7-11
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Mirec5050 Posted at 7-11 11:38
so i made it...but it was labor!I hacked the controller(rc pro)...it seemed more logical to me

Nice one you law breaker
2023-7-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 7-11 18:38
its not 6km with the standard battery, you need the Plus battery for that and that too is breaking the law it most CE countries, to be honest, i really do not think someone in FCC should comment about folks in CE wanting to use FCC, try CE 1st then come back to us, once you have you will understand!

The plus battery isn't braking the law, as long as you fly the drone in A1 class,,    treat it as a heavier drone and its quite legal.  
2023-7-11
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 7-11 23:14
The plus battery isn't braking the law, as long as you fly the drone in A1 class,,    treat it as a heavier drone and its quite legal.

Sorry, should have been more specific with that one, most would want to fly it in an urban setting, that was my trail of thought at the time of my reply.
2023-7-12
Use props
meteoadriatic
lvl.1

Croatia

Some of us want car that can reach 250 km/h, even though the maximum speed limit is 130 km/h. It is much more harmful and blatantly dangerous to speed over limit in your car, than to use little bit more transmit power from your radio controller - I guess it won't kill anyone lol.

But the real answer why we ask for hack like this is not to fly 10 km away. It is a stability of signal. If I'm in an area with lot of noise around radio frequencies used for communication between controller and drone, I get RC interference almost immediatelly after takeoff, and losing connection much before my eyes lose the drone in the air. So it doesn't neccessary imply breaking law by flying far and endangering someone by such action. CE transmit power is a joke, especially on RC controller that hides it's antennae like a snake hides her legs.
2023-9-5
Use props
fansd2c537ee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

Its a pity Dji did not just leep the switch that was on the back of the controller on the old phantom vision 2  which would enable or disable fcc mode .Would save a lot of messing around .
2023-11-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

meteoadriatic Posted at 9-5 00:45
Some of us want car that can reach 250 km/h, even though the maximum speed limit is 130 km/h. It is much more harmful and blatantly dangerous to speed over limit in your car, than to use little bit more transmit power from your radio controller - I guess it won't kill anyone lol.

But the real answer why we ask for hack like this is not to fly 10 km away. It is a stability of signal. If I'm in an area with lot of noise around radio frequencies used for communication between controller and drone, I get RC interference almost immediatelly after takeoff, and losing connection much before my eyes lose the drone in the air. So it doesn't neccessary imply breaking law by flying far and endangering someone by such action. CE transmit power is a joke, especially on RC controller that hides it's antennae like a snake hides her legs.

Thats when the real issues start if you've upgraded to FCC, if you're in an area full of interference, you using FCC will bleed over (much like a CB or ham radio) user routers and possibly block the signal with yours. I know this to be 100% true, I've done it to my own router, i had to reboot it when i powered up FCC mode, try it yourself and see, check your wifi connection on your laptop whilst flying your drone.

2023-11-7
Use props
Louis Riel
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123563 ft

New Zealand

If I bought a Mini 3 Pro in Canada then took it to a CE country, would it still operate with FCC power or would the location set it to CE?
2023-11-22
Use props
Tuxtard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9975610 ft
Serbia

Louis Riel Posted at 11-22 14:53
If I bought a Mini 3 Pro in Canada then took it to a CE country, would it still operate with FCC power or would the location set it to CE?

It doesn't matter where you've bought your drone. It will always switch to the radio power levels that are allowed in the area where you are flying.
2023-11-23
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

MS Posted at 7-11 10:36

Thank you for letting us know how your narcissistic mind works. I’ve noted it as it might prove useful in the future.
Personally I’m not too keen on selfish pricks breaking drone laws because that behaviour is quite likely to impact on me in the future. I suppose that it’s trendy to ignore the law and brag about it.
Congratulations on being an unpleasant, selfish human.
2023-11-23
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

DAFlys Posted at 7-11 23:14

Does that also apply to breaking the law?
2023-11-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DuRavary Posted at 11-23 08:50
Does that also apply to breaking the law?

Slight typo there.  sorry.
2023-11-24
Use props
MS
Second Officer
United States

DuRavary Posted at 11-23 08:47
Thank you for letting us know how your narcissistic mind works. I’ve noted it as it might prove useful in the future.
Personally I’m not too keen on selfish pricks breaking drone laws because that behaviour is quite likely to impact on me in the future. I suppose that it’s trendy to ignore the law and brag about it.
Congratulations on being an unpleasant, selfish human.

Fuck off you dopey cunt.
2023-11-24
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DuRavary Posted at 11-23 08:47
Personally I’m not too keen on selfish pricks breaking drone laws because that behaviour is quite likely to impact on me in the future. I suppose that it’s trendy to ignore the law and brag about it.
Congratulations on being an unpleasant, selfish human.

"because that behaviour is quite likely to impact on me"

Isn't the above statement the essence of being a narcissist?

If I read it correctly...

"Narcissism is a self–centered personality style characterized as having an excessive preoccupation with oneself and one's own needs"

It seems to be a catch 22...
2023-11-27
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
France

Burt37 Posted at 11-27 04:16
"because that behaviour is quite likely to impact on me"

Isn't the above statement the essence of being a narcissist?

Reading comprehension is not your strong point then. Blatant law breaking by drone pilots will end up with the laws being tightened for everybody. I enjoy the freedom I have to fly my drone within the law as i5 is, there’s certainly nothing selfish about that.
If blatant lawbreakers who are prepared to break the law for their selfish gain I will question it. Nothing selfish about that either.
I suggest you have reading lessons then see somebody about your bizarre sense of humour. You have issues.
2023-11-28
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DuRavary Posted at 11-28 13:38
Reading comprehension is not your strong point then. Blatant law breaking by drone pilots will end up with the laws being tightened for everybody. I enjoy the freedom I have to fly my drone within the law as i5 is, there’s certainly nothing selfish about that.
If blatant lawbreakers who are prepared to break the law for their selfish gain I will question it. Nothing selfish about that either.
I suggest you have reading lessons then see somebody about your bizarre sense of humour. You have issues.

Not familiar with the concept then, I guess
2023-11-28
Use props
M3 pro goggles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16257 ft
Portugal

Louis Riel Posted at 11-22 14:53

Ce mode, because of gps.
2023-11-29
Use props
FireHazzrd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 467356 ft
United States

MS Posted at 11-24 05:12
Fuck off you dopey cunt.

2023-11-29
Use props
dji_MODDER
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Sign in here:
https://www.dji-rev.com/login?re ... nnels%2Ftown-square
there you can ask your questions to the maker of drone-hacks
It's not working for latest firmware(01.00.0600)
Only for android!!!!
It's the DH companion app (android) you need to install and activate before every flight. (temp FCC power)

For your Mini 2 it's a another story, you can used the hacked firmware for your mini 2 drone, and you will have always FCC power.
2023-11-30
Use props
fans920e302a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31332 ft

United Kingdom

Wow there’s a lot of fannies on here. Probably grasses as well. Just live your own life and let others do what they want,simples!
1-9 06:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules