Looking for: original RAW/DNG files
1025 7 2023-7-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Liane
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hello Everybody!
I would like to compare a few DNG/RAW files that are made on a Mini 3 Pro / Mavic 3 Pro / Mavic 3 Classic / Mavic Mini / Mavic Air 2S.
Would like to check them out and see how far I can go in processing (HDR, noise for example).
After that I can make a choise on which drone best suits my needs, also looking at the price ect.
Is there anyone out there with one of the drones listed above who is willing to share some unprocessed files, straight from the camera?

I'd love the hear from anyone!
Thanks in advance, Liane

2023-7-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Liane. I've PM'ed you a link from which you can download a group of 35 DNG images i took with my Mini3Pro last November.
Feel free to experiment with them as you see fit - there is no Copyright on the images.
The subject is a 360 Panorama composited from the 35images, of a village scene in NW France.
Let me know how you get on
I'll leave the link active for the next 48 hours
2023-7-11
Use props
Liane
lvl.1

Netherlands

Blériot53 Posted at 7-11 09:35
Hi Liane. I've PM'ed you a link from which you can download a group of 35 DNG images i took with my Mini3Pro last November.
Feel free to experiment with them as you see fit - there is no Copyright on the images.
The subject is a 360 Panorama composited from the 35images, of a village scene in NW France.

Thank you very much! Really appreciate your help!!
Gonna download them right away!
2023-7-11
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Liane Posted at 7-11 13:12
Thank you very much! Really appreciate your help!!
Gonna download them right away!

Hope it works out
2023-7-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Liane. You might want to check the Works Section of this website. Just put HDR or Raw in the search bar below:

Hope this helps.
2023-7-11
Use props
Liane
lvl.1

Netherlands

Anyone willing to share some RAW-files from a MAVIC drone?Would be really appreciated!
2023-7-14
Use props
Liane
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-11 19:09
Hi, Liane. You might want to check the Works Section of this website. Just put HDR or Raw in the search bar below:
[view_image]
Hope this helps.

Thank you Gamora, I’m gonna take o look at that. Hope I can find some RAW material over there.
2023-7-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Liane Posted at 7-14 13:23
Thank you Gamora, I’m gonna take o look at that. Hope I can find some RAW material over there.

You're most welcome, Liane. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at the DJI forum. Have a nice day!
2023-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules