878 3 2023-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom Knight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1220443 ft
Germany

Hi there,

this is my strange problem: I've had a new Mavic 3 Classic for a few days and now I've made the first recordings. I'm filming at 25 fps in Pro mode. Fixed shutter, fixed ISO, aperture on automatic. Yesterday I recorded about 20 clips in a row. However, two of these clips were recorded at 29.97 fps - all others before and after with 25 fps. I had absolutely nothing changed between the clips.

Anyone have an explanation?

Thanks for answers.

2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if all the 20 footage are normal video recordings? Did the 2 recordings with 30fps shoot via Quickshot mode? Please note that the DJI Mavic 3 Classic can only shoot quick shots in 30fps mode. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-12
Use props
Tom Knight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1220443 ft
Germany

Yes, the clips in question were recorded as quickshots. As I now know, you can't set 25 fps there. Maybe that will be possible in the future?
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tom Knight Posted at 7-12 23:44
Yes, the clips in question were recorded as quickshots. As I now know, you can't set 25 fps there. Maybe that will be possible in the future?

Thank you for your response. I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your valued support.
2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules