RC PRO server error
709 7 2023-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JTED
lvl.1

United States

Getting a "server error" on my RC PRO when trying to get permission to fly in controlled air space. Logged in to DJI and firmware up to date, so that"s not it.
When my Mavic 3 couldn't fly because of the error (two days in a row), I pulled out my Air 2S with the Smart Controller and no problems.

Any idea what's going on?
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot showing the error message and then post it here so we can check it further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd be interested to know if the same thing happens when the RC Pro is bound to your Air 2S.
2023-7-14
Use props
Nahuel4
lvl.1
Argentina

I have the same problem
IMG_4411.jpeg
3-25 14:34
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nahuel4 Posted at 3-25 14:34
I have the same problem

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you have already submitted an unlocking request and was already approved. Please kindly try the following steps:
1. Please power on the drone.
2. Please re-login the DJI account which is linked to the unlocking license.
2. Please ensure the DJI APP has good internet access.
3. Please ensure the GPS signal is strong and available.
Feel free to keep us posted if the issue persists. Have a nice day.
3-25 20:53
Use props
Nahuel4
lvl.1
Argentina

I tried all those options and still I have the same problem, I had to resort to using RC N1. A shame having an RC of more than 1000 dollars. I would like to solve it very urgently
3-26 14:27
Use props
Nahuel4
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 20:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you have already submitted an unlocking request and was already approved. Please kindly try the following steps:
1. Please power on the drone.
2. Please re-login the DJI account which is linked to the unlocking license.

I tried all those options and still I have the same problem, I had to resort to using RC N1. A shame having an RC of more than 1000 dollars. I would like to solve it very urgently
3-26 14:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Nahuel4 Posted at 3-26 14:27

Hi. Thank you for the update. Please check whether the correct DJI account has been logged into (the account was filled out when submitting the unlocking application. Also, ensure that the correct aircraft has been connected (The aircraft for which the flight controller account was entered when submitting the unlocking application) and confirm whether the unlocking certificate has been expired or has not taken into effect. Thank you for your patience.
3-27 01:55
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules