how to disable the need of sign in my Dji account ?
2405 23 2023-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paribuddha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49751 ft
Brazil

Hello,travelling for hours, it happen to me that I was in the middle of a remote area without internet and couldnt sign in in my dji account to enable full features to fly my M3, only limited flight to up 20m distance (very frustrating, I wasted time and money returning to town to get internet connection). Hoiw can I avoid this kind of necessity of signing in my dji account when I most need to work? Any special setup?
I know that if I sign in my account I can fly later in this remote areas, but I dont know for how long time I will need to sign in again, that is a nightmare! I need to be sure that I can fly for days without internet, I do wildlife mostly! thanks!
2023-7-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree.  This is a bad consumer experience and a horrific product design.  It has burned me more than once.
2023-7-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps, if going out into the wilds, whilst still in an area with wifi get into the habit of logging out and then logging in again.  

It's not ideal but it is better than finding yourself logged out when you get into the wilds.
2023-7-12
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Why did you need to sign into the app again?
Had there been auto-updates since your last flight or was it a long time since your last flight?
2023-7-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-12 14:48
Perhaps, if going out into the wilds, whilst still in an area with wifi get into the habit of logging out and then logging in again.  

It's not ideal but it is better than finding yourself logged out when you get into the wilds.

I think the majority of users are asking for a permanent solution... The way it works at the moment, does not suit people that actually use the drone in remote areas...
2023-7-12
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Burt37 Posted at 7-12 15:40
I think the majority of users are asking for a permanent solution... The way it works at the moment, does not suit people that actually use the drone in remote areas...

Thanks but in relation to this problem I am aware of what people seek and agree with them but, in the absence of a permanent solution, my suggestion may be a temporary fix or at least hopefully prevent pilots from finding themselves logged out when they get to the middle of nowhere with no wifi and no mobile service.
2023-7-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please note that if you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. It is a great practice to connect to a network or mobile hotspot before going to a remote location to ensure that there is no re-login required. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day.
2023-7-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-12 19:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please note that if you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. It is a great practice to connect to a network or mobile hotspot before going to a remote location to ensure that there is no re-login required. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Here is an idea...

An even better practice would be to allow the customer to choose, based on HIS/HER NEEDS, when to leave the remote location!

Your understanding, for once would be great news for your customers...
2023-7-12
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-12 19:23
Thanks but in relation to this problem I am aware of what people seek and agree with them but, in the absence of a permanent solution, my suggestion may be a temporary fix or at least hopefully prevent pilots from finding themselves logged out when they get to the middle of nowhere with no wifi and no mobile service.

I think DJI is just making a point to prove that they are not interested whatsoever in what their product is used for... Sure, if you got lots of money, you can use satellite to connect. But we are talking about the average Joe with a limited cash flow, that still has some great ideas and or skills to show to the world...

I bought two drones from DJI and I was just about to buy the third back in June... Then by reading all this stuff on this forum, about the radios, the problems, the missing feature in the new models, the crappy updates and the complete lack of interest in their customer's voices (no pun intended), I just said to myself: Meh...
2023-7-12
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

If this is the case, then I hope that government relations never deteriorate so that our devices cannot connect to the server allowing them to fly.  This seems greatly problematic.
2023-7-12
Use props
Stank Hank
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3525850 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yes please fix this! I have read about this problem all over the internet.
2023-7-12
Use props
Paribuddha
lvl.2
Brazil

Labroides Posted at 7-12 15:21
Why did you need to sign into the app again?
Had there been auto-updates since your last flight or was it a long time since your last flight?

No, for long time using the same Firmware. the worst is that even if I login before going to a remote area, I don't know how long it will be not asking for the login in my Dji account. So I cannot predict to organize myself
2023-7-13
Use props
Paribuddha
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please note that if you don't connect to the network for one month, DJI Fly App will be logged out automatically after one month, and re-login is required. It is a great practice to connect to a network or mobile hotspot before going to a remote location to ensure that there is no re-login required. Your understanding is highly appreciated. Have a nice day.

Thanks for the answer, but it isn't true that it takes a month to ask me for a new login. last time I logged in and 1 day later, already in the remote area, it asked me for the login, very unreliable and must be corrected.
If the device is already registered through the account, why do I need to login often? It doesnt make any sense at all, it is like asking permission to dad DJI to fly again with a device that I paid a lot of money for.
2023-7-13
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

bleep bleep bleep up with this login bleep.  people did not log out, do not log them out.  its infuriating.  and its unbecoming of a expensive drone.  you an anyone else suggesting the feature is good or should be used should be removed from dji.  

seriously.  do i need to smash my drone with a sledge hammer an post it online?  remove the bleep login shenanigans you people secretly programmed in a recent update.  

ill tell you what.  fix the drones software, or i will send a letter to my member of congress suggesting your company be banned from doing business int he usa altogether.  

then what ya gonna do, who ya gonna sell drones to?  enoughs enough, i want a hotfix on the login issue immediately, or im gonna smash my bleep drone an stick my middle finger up to your company for good.  

thats how bleep off i am about having to login the other day.  i was already logged in.  

2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Burt37 Posted at 7-12 20:59
Here is an idea...

An even better practice would be to allow the customer to choose, based on HIS/HER NEEDS, when to leave the remote location!

Hello, Burt37. We appreciate you joining this thread. We will surely take note of this and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-14
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

Paribuddha Posted at 7-13 05:53
Thanks for the answer, but it isn't true that it takes a month to ask me for a new login. last time I logged in and 1 day later, already in the remote area, it asked me for the login, very unreliable and must be corrected.
If the device is already registered through the account, why do I need to login often? It doesnt make any sense at all, it is like asking permission to dad DJI to fly again with a device that I paid a lot of money for.

Are you using the RC Pro. Another member here did complain about the same thing with the RC Pro... (having to log in twice in a week)...

The sad part about all this story is that DJI want to force to log in so that you have the latest FlySafe data, that is not really needed in a remote area... No houses, no airports, no people, nothing....

They should force the login when you are in a populated area where you need the flysafe... Then, at least, it would make sense...
2023-7-14
Use props
Cartman55
lvl.1
Flight distance : 386785 ft
United States

I agree with everyone POed about this login issue. I’m ready to tel DJI to shove it!!!
2023-11-7
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

I suspect that when certain regional conflicts flare up, that logging in won't be possible.  : (
2023-11-7
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Australia

How much do you think the RC Pro and the Mavic 3 can be sold for, as a combo, considering the inability to fly in remote areas?
2023-11-17
Use props
john808
New

United States

I was out of cell range and I flew my M3 out over the ocean - but it didn't set the home position until I was out over water. Then it set the home position and I could not fly back. I was barely able to leave, go log-in, get back, and fly to dry ground. If I would have gotten pulled over for speeding my M3 would be at the bottom of the pacific. By the way, when I purchased the M3, nothing was said about this log-in BS and they did it after I bought it.
1-20 16:38
Use props
Spleenman
New

Canada

I just got my drone and now I'm having trouble logging in. I emailed support and the reply came in Korean ( or whatever that language was). Also , I have an Android phone and the app is a pain to get installed . It's still not working properly. If I had known about this nonsense, I would have purchased another brand.  DOH!
3-25 22:19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Installing for me on Android is quite simple, I download the app FROM DJI OR https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/   NOT THE GOOGLE STORE to computer and transfer it to the download folder in the phone. Then, in the phone, find the file and tell the phone to install it, it can't be difficult as I don't remember the exact procedure except for the fact that you have to authorise the install. Make SURE the "only once" or whatever box is ticked and that's the job done apart from whatever the phone has to download to complete the install.

3-27 14:25
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spleenman Posted at 3-25 22:19
I just got my drone and now I'm having trouble logging in. I emailed support and the reply came in Korean ( or whatever that language was). Also , I have an Android phone and the app is a pain to get installed . It's still not working properly. If I had known about this nonsense, I would have purchased another brand.  DOH!

If you're having problems installing a simple APK then maybe drones aren't for you.
3-27 15:30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Spleenman Posted at 3-25 22:19

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you confirm what specific DJI product you are using? Also, please clarify what specific model of mobile device you are using to download the application. Please keep us posted so we can help you further.
3-28 02:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules