5724 42 2023-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

DJI Care Refresh 2.0 Launches with Improved Benefits at No Extra Cost  

Starting from July 13, 2023, the DJI Care Refresh protection plan will be fully upgraded, with more replacement services, lower replacement fees, longer coverage duration, and support for renewals.
eplace
Enjoy Upgraded Benefits at the Same Price  One More Replacement  \
The number of replacements offered by DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) is upgraded from three to four times.
Additionally, DJI Care Refresh + will be discontinued. To renew the service, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan), with the number of replacements upgraded from once per year to twice per year.
DJI
Up to 35% off Replacement Fees  
The replacement fee for damaged devices is reduced and will not increase with additional replacements.

Coverage Up to Three Years  
Starting today, you can renew your DJI Care Refresh for a third year.

If you have already purchased two years of protection for your device, you can renew the service by purchasing DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) in the Service section of the official online DJI Store during the coverage period, or up to 15 days after the current service expires.

Official Warranty during Coverage  
DJI Care Refresh provides official warranty for your device during the coverage period.

* For more information on applicable parts for the warranty and warranty policies, please refer to the Terms of Service.

What's New in the Upgrade?  

Taking DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine as an example, the upgrades for DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) and DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) are as follows:  
DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan)

New
Old
Number of Replacements
1st Replacement
USD   $239
USD   $239
2nd Replacement
USD   $239 (saves USD $60)
USD   $299
  • The new version saves USD $60.
  • The new version allows renewal with repurchasing the 1-Year Plan twice,   extending the coverage period to up to three years.

DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan)

New
Old
Number   of Replacements
4 (one more replacement)
1st   Replacement
USD   $239
USD   $239
2nd Replacement
USD   $239 (saves USD $60)   
USD   $299
3rd Replacement
USD   $239 (saves USD $110)
USD   $349
4th Replacement
USD   $239
-
  • The new version saves USD $170 in replacement fees with one more replacement opportunity.
  • The new version allows renewal with repurchasing the 1-Year Plan once, extending the coverage period to up to 3 years.

Renewal

Renew with the 1-Year Plan
New
DJI Care Refresh +
Discontinued
Number of Replacements
2 (one more replacement)
1st Replacement
USD   $239 (saves USD $110)
USD   $349
2nd Replacement
USD   $239
-
  • The new version saves USD $110 in replacement fees with one more replacement opportunity.
  • After DJI Care Refresh+ is discontinued, you can renew through repurchasing the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan).
  • Users who have already purchased DJI Care Refresh + and are within the valid period can enjoy a lower replacement fee with no increase with more replacements.

New Upgrades Also for Existing Users  
During the DJI Care Refresh coverage period, enjoy all the upgraded services mentioned above.
During the validity period of DJI Care Refresh+, enjoy lower replacement fees with no increase with more replacements.
Purchase DJI Care Refresh now and enjoy all the upgraded services.

FAQ  
1. What is DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is a comprehensive protection plan that provides DJI products with coverage for accidental damage and natural wear, including flyaways and water damage.

2. What are the renewal rules of DJI Care Refresh?
The service plan be renewed up to the third year following two purchase rules:

First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Rule One
1-Year Plan
1-Year Plan
1-Year Plan

Rule Two
2-Year Plan
1-Year Plan
* DJI Care Refresh+ users can extend the service plan for another year by purchasing DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan).

3. Can I purchase the service plan for three years at once?
Yes. If you purchase both the DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) and DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan), bind the DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) with your product first.

4. Can I renew the service plan by purchasing the DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan)?
No. Currently, the service plan can only be renewed yearly by purchasing DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan).

5. Can DJI Care Refresh+ still be used normally?
If you have activated and bound DJI Care Refresh+ before the purchase discontinued, it will not affect the normal use.

6. What should I do if DJI Care Refresh / DJI Care Refresh+ cannot be bound with my product?
Please contact DJI Support.

7. Will DJI Care Refresh for handheld devices be upgraded as well?
Yes. The upgrade covers DJI Care Refresh for drones and handheld devices. For details, please visit the Services section of the official online DJI Store for applicable products.

8. Will replacement opportunities for flyaway increase in the new DJI Care Refresh?
No. DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) provides two replacements, including one for flyaway coverage. DJI Care Refresh (2-Year Plan) provides four replacement opportunities, including two for flyaway.

* During the transition period of new and old packaging, the services displayed on the package may not be updated. After binding and activating the physical card of DJI Care Refresh, users can enjoy the upgrade benefits. Please refer to the DJI official website for the most up-to-date content of benefits.

2023-7-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Excellent improved benefits.  
2023-7-13
Use props
Jake.A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

So I have DJI Care Refresh, Do I get these benefits??
2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jake.A Posted at 7-13 16:09
So I have DJI Care Refresh, Do I get these benefits??

Yes, New Upgrades Also for Existing Users:  
During the DJI Care Refresh coverage period, enjoy all the upgraded services mentioned above.
During the validity period of DJI Care Refresh+, enjoy lower replacement fees with no increase with more replacements.

2023-7-17
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

Hi,

Something is still unclear for me !

I bought the DJI Care 2 years plan last october 2022 fo my Avata.

You wrote this:
New Upgrades Also for Existing Users  
Purchase DJI Care Refresh now and enjoy all the upgraded services.

When reading these sentences I understand :
- that I have (for free ?) the upgraded services during my DJI Care Refresh 2 years period of validity (till october 2024 in my case)
- that I have to purchase DJI Care Refresh now to enjoy all the upgraded services

PLease clarify what I have to purchase...

Thanks
JP
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

freedom2000 Posted at 7-19 00:36
Hi,

Something is still unclear for me !

Hi there, if you already have the 2 years version of DJI Care Refresh, you don't need to purchase anything to enjoy the upgraded version of 2 years DJI Care Refresh. This means you are now able to enjoy up to 4 replacements with a decreased replacement fee for each replacement within its validity period.

If you need to extend the coverage period, you can purchase the one-year version of DJI Care Refresh now, to extend the 3rd year of coverage.

Hope this clarifies your concerns.
2023-7-19
Use props
freedom2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 519747 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 7-19 05:49
Hi there, if you already have the 2 years version of DJI Care Refresh, you don't need to purchase anything to enjoy the upgraded version of 2 years DJI Care Refresh. This means you are now able to enjoy up to 4 replacements with a decreased replacement fee for each replacement within its validity period.

If you need to extend the coverage period, you can purchase the one-year version of DJI Care Refresh now, to extend the 3rd year of coverage.

Yes it's clear now.
Thanks
2023-7-19
Use props
djiuser_7RXivvlUZCfm
New

United Kingdom

HI got Mini 3 fly more combo 3 batteries and remote with screen, I was going out tomorrow so checked charge batteries ok but remote will not charge have done firmware updates . Not happy with this.
2023-7-19
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19819813 ft
United States

Hi, I bought  a  new Mavic3  flymore combo, apirl 2023 &  I purchased a 2 year care refresh I bought also in Apirl 2023 at the same time.  will this upgrade apply to my Mavic3  fly-more combo? and how can I upgrade to the 3 year plan? I looked at my plan on my account but i see no where i can upgrade to the 3 year.
2023-7-19
Use props
Drone Junkie RC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Good to know.
2023-7-20
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

Oh I have one more question.  I also have a mini2 with 1 year left on the 2 year refresh plan I bought for it in April of 2022
How does this refresh plan upgrade work for my mini2 refresh plan that has a year left on it? will the refresh plan transfer with the drone if I plan to sell it as before?
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

freedom2000 Posted at 7-19 13:27
Yes it's clear now.
Thanks

You are most welcome.
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-19 16:39
Hi, I bought  a  new Mavic3  flymore combo, apirl 2023 &  I purchased a 2 year care refresh I bought also in Apirl 2023 at the same time.  will this upgrade apply to my Mavic3  fly-more combo? and how can I upgrade to the 3 year plan? I looked at my plan on my account but i see no where i can upgrade to the 3 year.

Hi there, for the first question, yes, the upgraded benefits of 2 years of DJI Care Refresh applies to the existing users.
If you need to have the third year of coverage, you can purchase the one year version of DJI Care Refresh. Thank you.
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-20 06:16
Oh I have one more question.  I also have a mini2 with 1 year left on the 2 year refresh plan I bought for it in April of 2022
How does this refresh plan upgrade work for my mini2 refresh plan that has a year left on it? will the refresh plan transfer with the drone if I plan to sell it as before?

The DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, so if you sell the drone, the DJI Care Refresh will also be sold with the drone. You will need to ensure that you have unbound the drone if you decide to sell it, so the new user will be able to use the drone and the DJI Care Refresh benefits,
2023-7-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_7RXivvlUZCfm Posted at 7-19 14:10
HI got Mini 3 fly more combo 3 batteries and remote with screen, I was going out tomorrow so checked charge batteries ok but remote will not charge have done firmware updates . Not happy with this.

Hi there, I am sorry for the issue you encountered, I understand that must be frustrating for you. Could you please try to use a different charging cable and keep charging the controller for over 2 hours? If the issue is the same, kindly send the package back so we can help.
If you just received the unit and it is within 15 days of receiving, you can file a replacement case here https://repair.dji.com/repair/replacement?lang=en directly. thank you.
2023-7-20
Use props
Ms Ivy
Second Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 7-20 20:36

The DJI Care Refresh is bound to the drone, so if you sell the drone, the DJI Care Refresh will also be sold with the drone. You will need to ensure that you have unbound the drone if you decide to sell it, so the new user will be able to use the drone and the DJI Care Refresh benefits,

Oh Okay thank you for clarifying that information.  on both my questions
2023-7-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ms Ivy Posted at 7-21 10:55
Oh Okay thank you for clarifying that information.  on both my questions

You are welcome.
2023-7-21
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok sorry if this may sound stupid

I purchased my Mavic 3 Classic in November 2022, and also added the 2 Year Care Refresh plan on 31/12/2022

Now with the recent refresh update, just before my 2 years is finished, can I now purchase a further year to make this 3?

Will DJI remind me when the 2 year plan will soon be ending, as I may forget nearer the time (old age)

And lastly, is there anyway to purchase the extra year now and add this on top?

Regards
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leebroath Posted at 7-22 00:40
Ok sorry if this may sound stupid

I purchased my Mavic 3 Classic in November 2022, and also added the 2 Year Care Refresh plan on 31/12/2022

Hi there, as your DJI Care Refresh has not expired, you can purchase the one-year version of DJI Care Refresh directly to have the 3rd year's coverage, link: https://store.dji.com/uk/product ... -classic?vid=125331

After purchase, the one-year DJI Care Refresh will take effect after the current 2 years DJI Care Refresh expires.

Hope this clarifies your questions.
2023-7-22
Use props
evas04924
New

United Kingdom

that's good
2023-7-22
Use props
Bluestu69
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Be very careful about purchasing a care plan from DJI. I bought my first drone a few weeks ago but it had a fault and had to go back. Before I flew it I had also purchased a card plan.

The unit went back to the retailer and a new unit was sent out, but it was 3 weeks before I was able to take delivery. The new unit works just fine, but DJI are insistent the start date of the care plan runs from the date I purchased it, rather than the date of when I had my first working drone.

I didn’t know the drone was faulty when I purchased the plan and wanted the peace of mind as I’ve never flown one before. It seems unreasonable that I will lose 3 weeks of cover when I didn’t have a drone!!!
2023-7-22
Use props
Leebroath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102923 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 7-22 00:59
Hi there, as your DJI Care Refresh has not expired, you can purchase the one-year version of DJI Care Refresh directly to have the 3rd year's coverage, link: https://store.dji.com/uk/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-mavic-3-classic?vid=125331

After purchase, the one-year DJI Care Refresh will take effect after the current 2 years DJI Care Refresh expires.

This news is very, very good from DJI

Please pass over my thanks and appreciation to all at DJI

Well done for doing this
2023-7-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leebroath Posted at 7-22 10:07
This news is very, very good from DJI

Please pass over my thanks and appreciation to all at DJI

Thank you for your support of DJI, we will keep optimizing and provide better service to DJI users.
2023-7-24
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Is there a way to check out if and what improvements/additional chances to extend the DJI Care coverade period will apply to my Pocket 2? For instance, can I PM my Pocket 2's serial number to someone and have them tell:
a) How long my current coverage period will last,
b) How many replacement units I still have left,
c) If I can extend my coverage period/the number of my replacement units by buying additional DJI Care contracts? If so, which one(s) and how many times?

Thanks in advance for your replies!
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 7-29 03:37
Is there a way to check out if and what improvements/additional chances to extend the DJI Care coverade period will apply to my Pocket 2? For instance, can I PM my Pocket 2's serial number to someone and have them tell:
a) How long my current coverage period will last,
b) How many replacement units I still have left,

Hello there. To check your DJI Care status you can use the following link: https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=us. Thank you for your valued support. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

DJI Tony Posted at 7-31 01:47
Hello there. To check your DJI Care status you can use the following link: https://repair.dji.com/device/search?lang=en&re=us. Thank you for your valued support. Have a great day ahead.

Thanks for that, did answer most of my questions, though it seems like some of the information is yet to be updated. But will check again later on
2023-7-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HGDC84 Posted at 7-31 03:58
Thanks for that, did answer most of my questions, though it seems like some of the information is yet to be updated. But will check again later on

No problem. Glad to assist. Reach back if there are any more questions. Thank you for your support and have a great day ahead.
2023-7-31
Use props
Black Sea Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

thanks for the info i would consider cheaper fee for replacement though
2023-8-1
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 191207 ft
Germany

Hi,
I had a flyaway incident and since I already used my Flyaway replacement, should I buy a new DJI Care Refresh so just IN CASE a flyaway case happens again ( I pray not!), I can have a replacement? But in case of repairs, my old DJI Care is  still valid. Am I correct in saying that?
2023-9-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-23 04:37
Hi,
I had a flyaway incident and since I already used my Flyaway replacement, should I buy a new DJI Care Refresh so just IN CASE a flyaway case happens again ( I pray not!), I can have a replacement? But in case of repairs, my old DJI Care is  still valid. Am I correct in saying that?

Hi. Thank you for bringing this up. Once the Flyaway case is completed, we will provide you with the replacement product. The replacement will automatically bind to the DJI Care Refresh service of the original product and use the warranty period of the original product. If you choose the regular repair option, the remaining replacement balance on your DJI Care Refresh will not be affected. Thank you.
2023-9-23
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

Thank you so much for your reply even on a Saturday. Great customer service!  Keep it up,!
2023-9-23
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

Hello,
Please allow me to rephrase my latest question. I bought a 1 year DJI Care. Now I used up my Flyaway service. As I am only allowed to have 1 Flyaway replacement, do I need to buy a new DJI Care Refresh to avail another Flyaway replacement in case it happens again? I am still very new in flying and accidents can happen. Thank you.
2023-9-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 9-26 22:29
Hello,
Please allow me to rephrase my latest question. I bought a 1 year DJI Care. Now I used up my Flyaway service. As I am only allowed to have 1 Flyaway replacement, do I need to buy a new DJI Care Refresh to avail another Flyaway replacement in case it happens again? I am still very new in flying and accidents can happen. Thank you.

Hi Lizbegin99. Yes, you can renew your one-year plan to get additional fly-away coverage also replacements. Please check this link for more information: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-2
Use props
Serdar Sezgin
New

Turkey

I have two years care refresh plan and dropped the drone from on the top of the car it was my fault anyway. I sent the drone to DJI Service in Germany yesterday and paid 129 euro. Will they change the drone with the new one or will they just check it if the sensors work and change damaged parts and send me back ?
2023-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Serdar Sezgin Posted at 10-4 02:58
I have two years care refresh plan and dropped the drone from on the top of the car it was my fault anyway. I sent the drone to DJI Service in Germany yesterday and paid 129 euro. Will they change the drone with the new one or will they just check it if the sensors work and change damaged parts and send me back ?

Hi there, if you have paid the replacement fee, the drone will be replaced directly, and the performance of the replacement drone will be guaranteed, please rest assured.
2023-10-4
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 10-2 01:21
Hi Lizbegin99. Yes, you can renew your one-year plan to get additional fly-away coverage also replacements. Please check this link for more information: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq. Have a great day ahead.

Thank you DJI Tony. I have been waiting for this reply.
2023-10-5
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 10-2 01:21
Hi Lizbegin99. Yes, you can renew your one-year plan to get additional fly-away coverage also replacements. Please check this link for more information: https://www.dji.com/support/service/djicare-refresh/faq. Have a great day ahead.

Just one last question before I will buy another  DJI Care Refresh, should I use the Serial Number of the new drone or use the S/N of the  Flyaway drone where I bought the first DJI Care (it is still valid). Thanks.
2023-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 10-5 19:21
Just one last question before I will buy another  DJI Care Refresh, should I use the Serial Number of the new drone or use the S/N of the  Flyaway drone where I bought the first DJI Care (it is still valid). Thanks.

Hi there, you can use the serial number of the replacement unit you got from the flyaway coverage. Thank you.
2023-10-6
Use props
Lizbegin99
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-6 01:20
Hi there, you can use the serial number of the replacement unit you got from the flyaway coverage. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.  So as I understand, the new DJI Care will still be connected to the old one no matter what S/N I will use. Thank you.
2023-10-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lizbegin99 Posted at 10-7 01:29
Thank you for your reply.  So as I understand, the new DJI Care will still be connected to the old one no matter what S/N I will use. Thank you.

Hi there, just to clarify, the new DJI Care Refresh will be the DJI Care Refresh coverage period extension of the current drone, it is recommended to use the serial number of the replacement drone.
2023-10-7
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules