Wifi Module Burnt?? No reply from DJI
1533 10 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantomireland
New

Ireland

I bought a DJI Pantom 2 Vision Plus directly from the DJI website. It had being flying perfectly until recently when I notice during flight that the live feed on the Vision app went all fuzzy and I couldnt seen the camera view.  Once I landed the craft and turn it on/off the problem was resolved. But now I have no live feed on the app, I have attitude and gps data, but when I go to take a picture on the app, sensor error comes up and the red led light above the camera is flashing 0.2 seconds on and 2 seconds off.  Now I cant connect to the drone at all?? I have contact DJI support Europe 3 weeks ago but have yet to be contacted back??  Whats the issue anyone??
2015-8-29
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

have yo;u had any hard landings?
check all of the cables as they have been known to be finicky and it does not take much of a disconnect to become non functional.
According to the manual pg. 15 you have a CMOS error if your analysis is correct...

Camera Status INdicators.JPG

2015-8-29
Use props
phantomireland
New

Ireland

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-8-29 15:29
have yo;u had any hard landings?
check all of the cables as they have been known to be finicky and i ...

No hard landings of late. What is CMOS error  and how can it be fixed and would this cause loss of FPV in the DJI app??  Thanks
2015-8-29
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Loss of FPV is the wireless transmitter. There have been some issues with a able but from what you describe sounds as the module has failed. Best would be to call DJI support if you can. Faster service than mail.
2015-8-29
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

phantomireland Posted at 2015-8-29 17:12
No hard landings of late. What is CMOS error  and how can it be fixed and would this cause loss of ...

sounds like your WiFi module.....  I had to replace mine twice, before I got a good one.
There were several mods done to make it dissipate heat better.  I think you may have the older version.  You can buy them online or send it back to DJI for repair.  I have heard nothing but good things about DJI Germany, and fast turnaround time.
2015-8-30
Use props
phantomireland
New

Ireland

sthuemmel Posted at 2015-8-30 23:10
sounds like your WiFi module.....  I had to replace mine twice, before I got a good one.
There wer ...

"I have heard nothing but good things about DJI Germany, and fast turnaround time."

DJI Germany might be good once you get a reply but getting a reply is the BIG problem. Logged fault on their Support part of website on 9th August and the phone line in Germany HANGS UP try getting to technical support or to have phantom repaired. A lot of customers service leave you waiting a long time but to automatically hang up on you well thats a new one!!! Any one from DJI reading this PM me please
2015-8-31
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

phantomireland Posted at 2015-8-31 09:23
"I have heard nothing but good things about DJI Germany, and fast turnaround time."

DJI Germany m ...

Sorry to hear that......
If you can get a hold of someone, explain the problem, they may send the module.  It is not hard to replace.
2015-8-31
Use props
Soundcloud cust
New

India

.. we are providing apple router customer service if you face any problem regarding router you can contact us our support team is available 24hr to help you.... for more information visit this link   
https://babasupport.org/routers/apple-router-customer-service/712
2018-3-19
Use props
Miaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 104121 ft
Denmark

I have a friend with the same problem.
I think it gets alot of heat to fast.
2018-3-23
Use props
fansdffa0d29
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, has anyone got a wifi module with the black video issue, but still showing tenementary that I could buy off them? It would need to be posted to the UK, but it shouldn't cost more than a few pounds (posting worldwide for a UK large letter is about £3-4.

I would like to experiment on the fixing of them.

Thanks
2018-3-26
Use props
fansdffa0d29
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi, could I buy your dead wifi module off you?
2018-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules