DJI Osmo Action 3 - Stereo Audio Problems
1066 0 2023-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PhilareS
lvl.1
Portugal

Hello, i have the DJI Osmo Action 3 for a while now, i use it mostly for motovlog and travel and i wanted to upgrade the sound with some external microphones. My idea was to be able to have 2 external microphones system like DJI Mic, to record both my voice and the motor exaust separately. I bought Hollyland Lark M1 system, its similar to the DJI Mic but cheaper. It work fine on my iPhone, but with the camera i have some major issues.

So, i connect the receptor with TRS to USB C adapter on the camera, and i stick the 2 microphones far away from each other (To capture different sounds). I set up the settings with Stereo on the DJI OA3 and on the Hollyland Receptor and i start recording. The problem happens on post production, when i go check the audio channels, the two different channels (from mic 1 and mic 2) are the exact same audio combined, instead of mic 1 capturing music and mic 2 capturing my voice for example, the file combine both captures together and copy that combined audio in 2 different channels.. i´ve already tried every setting possible, even mono settings, and this still happens. The problem is of course on the cable or the DJI OA3 because i tried to record stereo mode without the hollyland system, and covering one inbuilt microphone while wheezing at the uncovered other inbuilt microphone, and the same happens then, the file combine both microphones and copy the same frequency in 2 different channels.. Anywone knows how to fix this? combined microphones audio should only work in mono mode, stereo should always record two different audio tracks from each mic without combining it into one.

Hope someone knows how to fix this,

Thanks.

2023-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules