764 9 2023-7-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc25a1257
Second Officer
Flight distance : 887461 ft
Belarus

Hi there!

iOS 16.5.1 Air 2s (latest available firmware) Dji Fly 1.10.6(777)

"Disable sideway fly" disappears right after take off and does not does what it should (drone still able to fly sideways even it was turned on)
Also "on-screen" gimbal control (left-right, up-down) does not work. However it works perfect on Mini 2 (up-down).

Any ideas?

2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are using the standard remote controller without a built-in screen? If yes, please try to reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. You may also download the DJI Assistant 2 software (consumer drone series) and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and RC to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-13
Use props
fansc25a1257
Second Officer
Belarus

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-13 21:53
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you are using the standard remote controller without a built-in screen? If yes, please try to reinstall the app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists. You may also download the DJI Assistant 2 software (consumer drone series) and update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and RC to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, it is standard controller without build-in screen. I tried to reinstall it. There is no problem with firmware because it works if I use Android.
By the way, before Air 2s I flew Mini 2 and then, without closing the app, disconnected Mini 2 and connected to Air 2s. However, it always worked on Android that way without  any problem.

2023-7-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc25a1257 Posted at 7-13 22:03
Yes, it is standard controller without build-in screen. I tried to reinstall it. There is no problem with firmware because it works if I use Android.
By the way, before Air 2s I flew Mini 2 and then, without closing the app, disconnected Mini 2 and connected to Air 2s. However, it always worked on Android that way without  any problem.

Thank you for your response. Please try to restart first the app after using the DJI Mini 2. After connecting the DJI Air 2s, please open the app and see if the issue persists. If you still experience the said issue, please bring your aircraft outdoors and have a test flight then please provide us a screen recording for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-16
Use props
fansc25a1257
Second Officer
Belarus

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 02:00
Thank you for your response. Please try to restart first the app after using the DJI Mini 2. After connecting the DJI Air 2s, please open the app and see if the issue persists. If you still experience the said issue, please bring your aircraft outdoors and have a test flight then please provide us a screen recording for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes, will do it when weather be better.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansc25a1257 Posted at 7-16 02:11
Yes, will do it when weather be better.

Thank you for your response. Please keep us posted after you conduct the test flights. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day ahead.
2023-7-16
Use props
fansc25a1257
Second Officer
Belarus

Hi,

Today I was able to do some test flight. Unfortunately I forgot to do a screen recording (I thought I turned it ON, but actually not). So. I made a "clean" connection (first app start with Air 2S only). The camera movements starts working as expected. So that was probably because of I had Mini 2 connected before Air 2S. Minus one problem.

However: if I turns on "Scan targets" (or how is it called in English version?) then "Disable sideway fly" disappered and drone able to fly sideways. If I disable "Scan targets" - all works as expected. The same appears if I turns on "Active track" and the drone follows me. The "Disable sideway flay" disappeared and drone starts flying side-to-side. I guess that is why this setting is there, no? It must prevent drone from sideway flying in Active track and Quick shots. But it does not.

Also 1 stupid question: How can I turn on/off ADS-B receiver/notifications or does it turned on automatically. I saw this setting somewhere but I completely forget where. Remind me please. Thank you.
2023-7-25
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

can you post a log or video?
2023-7-25
Use props
fansc25a1257
Second Officer
Belarus

fateofangel Posted at 7-25 10:43
can you post a log or video?

As I wrote there is no video, unfortunately. Log: which one? (from drone, from app, from AirData)?
2023-7-25
Use props
btframework
Second Officer
Belarus

DJI Paladin Posted at 7-16 19:06
Thank you for your response. Please keep us posted after you conduct the test flights. We appreciate your understanding. Have a nice day ahead.

Any updates?
2023-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules