LED behaviour while taking photos - light sensor trigger
748 3 2023-7-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
usefulName
lvl.2
Germany

Hi!
I don't have access to my drone at the moment and need confirmation and clarification about the LED behaviour.
AFAIK the front LEDs will steadily blink, but turn of while taking a photo, I can't recall if the back LEDs behaviour.

Basically I want to attach a light sensor to an arm LED to record the exact moment the photo is taken, Ideally the back LED would light up.

I know that DH can be used for modding some  parameters,but unsure if such behaviour can be adjusted to my needs.

If it can't be done in through software, what HW options do I have? Is there a known pin on the motherboard I could attach and get the signal when the photo  is taken?

2023-7-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They only turn off when shooting video.
2023-7-15
Use props
usefulName
lvl.2
Germany

I need them to flash or turn on when the photo is taken, not turned off completely.
2023-7-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, there is no option to turn on/off the DJI Mini Air 2s aircraft front arm LEDs in the DJI Fly app. Also, the front arm LEDs will automatically turn off when the aircraft is recording. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules