3653 10 2023-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zenism7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1820971 ft
Singapore

Hi,

I have my RS 3 Mini for less than 2 months and I haven't been using it much. Recently I find my gimbal jerks/shakes especially when I tilt it forward, and also when I move the angles with joystick it also jerks and shakes.

First of all, YES, I've balanced all axes well. This is not an operator-caused issue.
Secondly, I am running the latest firmware on the gimbal:
  Gimbal: 01.02.00.00
  GCU: 00.04
  IMU: 00.01
  Bluetooth: 01.00

I have reset everything both on the gimbal screen and in the Ronin app, I have tried to connect to the RS3 mini with a second phone (iOS and Android latest .apk from DJI).

I've tried Restore Gimbal Parameters, Horizontal Calibration (sometime the process failed), System Calibration. Balance test sometime shows excellent result, and sometime show re-balance required although I re-test it without moving any thing on all axes.

Gimbal Auto Check detected Error Code 1009.
2023-7-16
Use props
Zenism7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1820971 ft
Singapore

I've uploaded a video on Youtube to show the issue. Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/Mi4dzYsL__k
2023-7-16
Use props
djiuser_n1GKeY7QhzkR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1906939 ft
Brazil

Zenism7 Posted at 7-16 01:22
I've uploaded a video on Youtube to show the issue. Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/Mi4dzYsL__k

I've the same issue with the rs3 mini.
2023-7-16
Use props
onymar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 564400 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same issue with mine. Very annoying having to send it back for repair.
2023-7-26
Use props
Urbou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 402333 ft
Germany

I have the Same Problem. So does it work better, wenn i ship the gimbal To dji?
2023-8-20
Use props
fans0072729d
New
Flight distance : 1790285 ft
Argentina

I have the same problem
tengo el mismo problema
2-13 16:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Urbou Posted at 2023-8-20 09:22
I have the Same Problem. So does it work better, wenn i ship the gimbal To dji?

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. If you're still experiencing this error code, this phenomenon may be due to multiple factors such as the joint angle is not linearized properly, the gimbal Auto Check may have been interfered with, the gimbal is not balanced, the gimbal is not in its proper initial position when powered or the ESC is defective. If this error prompts, it's recommended to follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1.Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2.Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3.Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4.Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.
5.Firmware is updated.

If the problem persists, you may consider sending your product back via this link. Thank you for your understanding.
2-15 02:35
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans0072729d Posted at 2-13 16:14
I have the same problem
tengo el mismo problema

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the post#7 for further details and help regarding this error code. Thank you for your cooperation.
2-15 02:36
Use props
CR PHOTO
lvl.2

New Zealand

Pretty much the same issue except doesn't do it with joystick. Balance test for all axis Excellent but suddenly jerks when held at about a 35 degree angle then beeps and goes to sleep. Balance indicator is still green. Sending it back for repair
3-5 12:33
Use props
djiuser_ggQ9ZpdF0qX2
New

Uganda

Am facing this issue . Its unfortunate that it happened after amonth of my purchase and the seller couldn't take it back . Please advise.  
3-6 11:41
Use props
djiuser_ggQ9ZpdF0qX2
New

Uganda

CR PHOTO Posted at 3-5 12:33
Pretty much the same issue except doesn't do it with joystick. Balance test for all axis Excellent but suddenly jerks when held at about a 35 degree angle then beeps and goes to sleep. Balance indicator is still green. Sending it back for repair

Hi how can i send it back for repair . Help me with the necessary steps . If u dont mind when you can help my number is 0751225093 on watsup
3-6 11:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules