DJI Mini 3 not saving videos or photos
1433 8 2023-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
av9tt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393816 ft

Trinidad and Tobago

Recently my dji mini 3 has randomly stopped saving any photos or videos to the sd card or drone. I flew it yesterday recorded a few videos and took some photos and when I plugged my sd card into my laptop nothing was there. Only videos form the previous couple weeks. Even in the dji album on the app nothing is saving there as well. I also tried using a different sd card thinking it was a sd card issue and same thing nothing is saving even though it says I am recording. All my firmware in updated to the latest versions on the drone and controller. Any help would be greatly appreciated because i cant seem to find anything online.
2023-7-16
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1348881 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mine was too
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hello. Has this been already resolved? Have you already tried replacing the SD card? Please refer to the pictures below for the recommended SD cards. Have a great day ahead.

2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_lZa3Nz5Gaawf
New
United States

I am now having this same problem.  Have any real solutions been identified?   
3-13 14:16
Use props
av9tt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393816 ft

Trinidad and Tobago

djiuser_lZa3Nz5Gaawf Posted at 3-13 14:16

I switched SD cards and it started working again. Tried 3 different cards and the third one started to work randomly. Really have no idea why the first 2 stopped working in the first place either.
3-13 14:19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_lZa3Nz5Gaawf Posted at 3-13 14:16

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what DJI drone are you currently using. Also, please tell us what specific brand of SD card does give you an issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.
3-13 21:03
Use props
djiuser_lZa3Nz5Gaawf
New
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-13 21:03
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Please confirm what DJI drone are you currently using. Also, please tell us what specific brand of SD card does give you an issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

I have the DJI mini 3 (not the Pro model).  I've been able to solve my issue by reformatting the SD card.  If the issue persists, I will try one of the recommended SD cards.
3-14 05:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_lZa3Nz5Gaawf Posted at 3-14 05:28
I have the DJI mini 3 (not the Pro model).  I've been able to solve my issue by reformatting the SD card.  If the issue persists, I will try one of the recommended SD cards.

Hello, thank you for keeping us posted. We're glad that the issue has been isolated by formatting the SD card. Feel free to contact us if you have other inquiries or concerns. We appreciate your valued support.
3-16 22:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules