1820 6 2023-7-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIL78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 52805 ft
France

hello

I experience a chilling thing with my MAVIC 3 this week : a part of my VIDEOs are not readeable... I got a 0xC00D36C4 message on about 50% of my VIDEOs (normal/H@64) written on my SD card Extreme pro 512 (V30 A2).

I read the card directely with cable between my MAVIC 3 and my computer with no problem. I use VLC reader, Premiere Pro, and microsoft multimedia reader with the same result.
Glary utilities say my card and my files are OK.
The others 50% of VIDEOs (who are distributed on the card whith no specialy logic) are OK.
But when I read my card with the SD card reader directly on my computer, it say that there is a problem on my card. On prompt, I click on "repair" with no result.
I got the SRT and LRF files each time. Some time the unreadable MP4 files are of "normal" size, sometime with only 256 Ko.

I didn't format my card before fly (directly put into MAVIC). How I can do that?

Please can you give me advise on :
1 Do you think I can retrieve my VIDEOs, and if yes how?
2 Is this card OK for my MAVIC 3? If no, wich card are OK?

3 Do I have to do some thing before flying?

Thanks
BIL
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BIL. Thank you for reaching out. We can't guarantee that you'll be able to retrieve the files but we suggest to try another player to view the files. For Mavic 3 drones, these are the Recommended microSD Cards:

We highly suggest to use of the cards on the list as they have been tested. Furthermore, you may reformat the SD Card first before flying. exFAT is the recommended format file type.
2023-7-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check your memory card with H2testw there are a lot of fakes about that are not the size they are labeled,  and sadly they can come from reputable sources.
2023-7-19
Use props
BIL78
lvl.1
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-17 19:24
Hi, BIL. Thank you for reaching out. We can't guarantee that you'll be able to retrieve the files but we suggest to try another player to view the files. For Mavic 3 drones, these are the Recommended microSD Cards:
[view_image]
We highly suggest to use of the cards on the list as they have been tested. Furthermore, you may reformat the SD Card first before flying. exFAT is the recommended format file type.

Hello
Thanks for advice. So I will change for one of the cards you  mentionned. And I will reformat my card Each time I do a new session.

Hope it will fixed my problem. I will tell you.

Best regards

BIL
2023-7-19
Use props
BIL78
lvl.1
France

DAFlys Posted at 7-19 00:12
Check your memory card with H2testw there are a lot of fakes about that are not the size they are labeled,  and sadly they can come from reputable sources.

Hello Captain.

Thanks I will check my card with H2testW. Do you have use it before?

Best Regards

BIL
2023-7-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BIL78 Posted at 7-19 08:19
Hello Captain.

Thanks I will check my card with H2testW. Do you have use it before?

Yes I have run it before,   it can take a little bit of time to complete.  
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BIL78 Posted at 7-19 08:16
Hello
Thanks for advice. So I will change for one of the cards you  mentionned. And I will reformat my card Each time I do a new session.

You're most welcome, BIL. Have a safe flight always!
2023-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules