OK, a better first attempt
1025 6 2015-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cookec2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1032933 ft
United Kingdom

OK, well I realised yesterdays video was rubbish, so tried again today. So heres my second attempt at a video, and my second ever time flying.
Let me know your thoughts! Thanks..

2015-8-29
Use props
Viper989
lvl.4
Flight distance : 891194 ft
Canada

guess you were testing your editing sofware
2015-8-29
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Was your lens clean or that is an effect of a smudge on your video ?  too much strobing effect, once was enough for me, got to go get my nausea medicine , thanks to you
2015-8-29
Use props
cookec2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ok yes it is a bit jumpy having watched it again tonight! That is the standard effects the software had put on it, will see what else there is to dub things down a bit! Sorry if I made you feel sick!
Just noticed the protective film is still on the lens too!
2015-8-29
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

OK.  Well I have to say this is WAY better than most I have seen for a start.  You are off to a great start!

1. I LIKE your edits.  At least you are cutting to the beat and adding some interest.

2. Looks like you shot in LOG mode.  GOOD!  The Color grading is a bit too flat though.  I watched the entire video and I don't think my monitor ever showed a black pixel.  Gray... Yes.  Black no.  You need to keep shooting in LOG but adjust the back levels properly so you get some contrast in your shots.

3.  Please post video to YouTube at 1080P.  No reason to limit the quality to 720.  All the shots look "soft"  but that just may be 720.  Or you left the protective film on the lens!

4. Get an ND 8 filter for your camera.  The DJI does not have an Iris.  so unless you use an ND filter the shutter speed is so fast you get strobe effect and jello effect.  An ND 8 fixes that issue.  DJI sells them .  Get one.

Keep shooting!  Your results are going to be great!

2015-8-29
Use props
Willie Wonka
lvl.4

United States

Glad i helped, otherwise you would have been banging your head on the wall trying to figure out why the picture not clear.
2015-8-29
Use props
cookec2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Fulgerite - thanks for some constructive criticism much appreciated! I will look into the filter..
I left the protective film on the camera yes forgot to take it off! I clicked upload to YouTube in hd about a 50MB file so thought it would be ok?
Could you expand a bit on the LOG thing!.? I'm not sure if it was in LOG or not, but how do you adjust the contrast to get the correct colours?
Thank,you..
2015-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules