Quick transfer
1509 7 2023-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wmuellhaupt
New

Switzerland

I have a new mavic 3 Enterprise T. I have installed the newest version of the fly app. I user IPAD 16.5.1. I have studied all possibilities. Neither with the controller on nor without, the fly app does not recognize the drone. Thus I do not get the possibiliy to activate Quick transfer.
2023-7-17
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 13349895 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Fly app is not going to work with the M3T. The iPad will also be useless for this drone. You can only use the RC Pro Enterprise that came with the drone (or any RC Pro Enterprise). It comes with the Pilot 2 app that you need to use. Unfortunately, there is no Quick Transfer either. The only way to transfer wirelessly is over Bluetooth which can be painfully slow for photos and totally useless for video. The only thing slower than this process is DJI giving a reason for this limitation.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Wmuellhaupt. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Fly app is not compatible with Mavic 3 Enterprise T. It is only compatible with Mavic 3 Consumer Series. The DJI Pilot 2 app used with the said drone does not have a QuickTransfer feature as well. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-7-18
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 07:53
Hi, Wmuellhaupt. Thank you for reaching out. DJI Fly app is not compatible with Mavic 3 Enterprise T. It is only compatible with Mavic 3 Consumer Series. The DJI Pilot 2 app used with the said drone does not have a QuickTransfer feature as well. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Is that my echo or did you just reword my comment and post it as your own? I don't mind if so but the least you could do is give me credit as the source at the end. Also, there is no Mavic 3 Enterprise T. I understand OP called it this but I'd expect a DJI staff member to know the name of their own products a little better.
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Johnnokomis Posted at 7-18 16:10
Is that my echo or did you just reword my comment and post it as your own? I don't mind if so but the least you could do is give me credit as the source at the end. Also, there is no Mavic 3 Enterprise T. I understand OP called it this but I'd expect a DJI staff member to know the name of their own products a little better.

Hi, Johnnokomis. We honestly didn't see your reply but thank you for answering other users' concerns. We just used the same name that the user called the drone to avoid confusion but we thank you for your correction. Have a nice day.
2023-7-18
Use props
Ct Pirate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9498 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is there a tutorial on how to get the media off the 3T anywhere? I used to normally just pop the SD card out of the drone and then read it all from a PC. Now I have found I need to dl them from the drone to the controller but as far as I can tell I can only bluetooth one image or file at a time to my iPhone. BUT it always starts to send the file, then it errors out and say file not sent. It's maddening.
3-28 01:57
Use props
Johnnokomis
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Ct Pirate Posted at 3-28 01:57
Is there a tutorial on how to get the media off the 3T anywhere? I used to normally just pop the SD card out of the drone and then read it all from a PC. Now I have found I need to dl them from the drone to the controller but as far as I can tell I can only bluetooth one image or file at a time to my iPhone. BUT it always starts to send the file, then it errors out and say file not sent. It's maddening.

You had it right to begin with. Use the SD card method.
3-28 06:53
Use props
Ct Pirate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9498 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnnokomis Posted at 3-28 06:53
You had it right to begin with. Use the SD card method.

Lastly I tried the USB C cable to MacBook and that worked so I guess the circa 2010 digital camera technique is the way to go.
4-10 04:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules