Green and red led blink alternately mean
2343 9 2023-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84170 ft
Argentina

Hello, what does the green and red led blink alternately mean, and the drone does not connect with the control and assistant 2? In some occasions, very few in many attempts made in several months, if it connects normally. I haven't been able to use it for over a year.
2023-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you certain it is green & red and not yellow & red?

If definitely green & red have a look at post#8 in https://forum.dji.com/thread-208154-1-1.html  "Trouble syncing drone to controller Blinks Red/Green".
2023-7-17
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Argentina

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 7-17 08:06
Are you certain it is green & red and not yellow & red?

If definitely green & red have a look at post#8 in https://forum.dji.com/thread-208154-1-1.html  "Trouble syncing drone to controller Blinks Red/Green".

In this case there is no problem with the SD card, since I removed it, I just want to know the meaning of the red-green flashing, and why on certain occasions it works as it should, and so far there is no answer....
I guess those who wrote the firmware command lines know what it means, since the drone does not have artificial intelligence...
Greetings.
2023-7-17
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ok, I guess we will just have to wait and see what turns up.
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Pocho35 AR. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is this for Mavic Mini drone?
2023-7-18
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-18 00:12
Hi, Pocho35 AR. Thank you for reaching out. Just to verify, is this for Mavic Mini drone?

Yes, I also have a mini SE that I bought when
the mini 1 failed, and so far it works fine. From time to time I test the mini 1 and a few days ago it connected normally, and I used it in a short and low flight doing it normally, I turned it off, I kept very happy for the return to normal , but it did not last long, the next day, it failed again...
Thank you
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pocho35 AR Posted at 7-19 15:01
Yes, I also have a mini SE that I bought when
the mini 1 failed, and so far it works fine. From time to time I test the mini 1 and a few days ago it connected normally, and I used it in a short and low flight doing it normally, I turned it off, I kept very happy for the return to normal , but it did not last long, the next day, it failed again...
Thank you

Hi, Pocho35 AR. Thank you for the reply. When the aircraft status indicator blinks red and green alternatively, it indicates that the drone is in GPS mode. If the motor can be turned on, the drone is in the Altitude zone/Warning zone. If the motor cannot be turned on, the drone is in a Restricted zone.

For the issue with the RC, can you please provide the error on the DJI Fly? If you could also provide a video showing the issue, that will be much appreciated. Thank you.
2023-7-22
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Gamora Posted at 7-22 04:21
Hi, Pocho35 AR. Thank you for the reply. When the aircraft status indicator blinks red and green alternatively, it indicates that the drone is in GPS mode. If the motor can be turned on, the drone is in the Altitude zone/Warning zone. If the motor cannot be turned on, the drone is in a Restricted zone.

For the issue with the RC, can you please provide the error on the DJI Fly? If you could also provide a video showing the issue, that will be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hello again, in the app, it does not show any errors, it just does not recognize any aircraft, and it gives the steps to connect, but without any result.
As for the leds, in the user manual, there is no green-red flashing slowly.... I attach an image. Thank you
Led mavic.jpg
2023-7-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Pocho35 AR Posted at 7-24 16:47
Hello again, in the app, it does not show any errors, it just does not recognize any aircraft, and it gives the steps to connect, but without any result.
As for the leds, in the user manual, there is no green-red flashing slowly.... I attach an image. Thank you

Hi, Pocho35 AR. Yes, it is not in the manual but the information provided above was confirmed by our relevant team. Can you please provide a video showing the issue for further checking? Also, please provide the firmware versions. Thank you.
2023-7-26
Use props
Akash Bhardwaj
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi my mini 4 pro flashes green on both arms after power on but after start motor it flashes green on one arm and red on other arm, please advise what is wrong as it should glas green both sides after motor on?
2-27 06:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules