Sensor Calibration
1103 1 2023-7-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WsPAwDKyLL4b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71227 ft
United States

I have been working on calibrating the sensors for three hours now on the Mini 3 pro. The drone keeps disconnecting when I get to the rear sensor calibration. I actually got it to go all through the sequences once. Turned  the drone off and back on. Took and flight and the front and rear sensors are still not working, I have to go through the entre calibration sequence each time to no avail. I have no idea why it disconnects. Have a new cable I'm using and have tried three other cables. Can't figure out what hell is going on. Is there any what to calibrate without starting from the beginning each time? Downward works fine its the front and rear that are not working. Have had this drone about 2 weeks now and cannot use the sensors properly yet
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_WsPAwDKyLL4b. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with the calibration. Please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Please check the Sensor Calibration Instructions in DJI Assistant 2. During calibration, keep the aircraft arms unfolded. Notes: Folded aircraft arms may obstruct the vision sensor, which may result in a calibration error.
2. Ensure that the monitor uses a straight-face screen. Curved screens are not supported. If the screen used is not a straight-face screen, please change or borrow a straight-face screen for operation.
3. Confirm the dimensions of the monitor being used. We recommend using a monitor larger than 14 inches. If the screen is less than 14 inches, the calibration may fail.
4. Please use a soft fabric (such as a cloth for glasses) to wipe the vision sensor lens of the aircraft. Wipe it several times until the lens is clean.
5. Please set the resolution displayed on the computer to the default value recommended by the system.
6. Open (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series). Check whether the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. If not, please download and install one.
7. After following the steps above, please reconnect the aircraft and the DJI Assistant 2 for reconnection and calibration.
8. If the issue still persists, please take a screenshot of the DJI sensor calibration failure and send it to us.

We hope this helps. Please keep us posted.
2023-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules